CKT_DramaFan:

I hope they didn’t change it either but maybe added the epitaph and afterlife?  They didn’t have the epitaph in the Yi-San version.  I jumped to the ending just to see and was disappointed it wasn’t there.

Since they filmed at Uibin Seong’s tomb, I think they’ll show the epitaph.

CKT_DramaFan:

I hope they didn’t change it either but maybe added the epitaph and afterlife?  They didn’t have the epitaph in the Yi-San version.  I jumped to the ending just to see and was disappointed it wasn’t there.

If they don't end it with that poster scene, it'll be a big missed opportunity :(

pinksprings01:

True that! 

LBPG:

If they don't end it with that poster scene, it'll be a big missed opportunity :(

Kinda like the ending of Dong Yi

I wonder what her last words will be and if it’ll be the same as the novel.

pinksprings01:

Kinda like the ending of Dong Yi

I didn't watch this one, but it sounds good! 

pinksprings01:

I wonder what her last words will be and if it’ll be the same as the novel.

I hope so. I don't know why I want to be crying for days over this drama, but there you go

LBPG:

I didn't watch this one, but it sounds good! 

Yeah, it was a great drama + Dong Yi is the mother of King Yeongjo.

pinksprings01:

Yeah, it was a great drama + Dong Yi is the mother of King Yeongjo.

Oooooo another one to add to the list to watch with the hubby. He's on his second Empress Ki rewatch, I need to add some variety lol

LBPG:

Oooooo another one to add to the list to watch with the hubby. He's on his second Empress Ki rewatch, I need to add some variety lol

I also recommend Jewel in the Palace; it contains slow burn romance (same ML as Dong Yi and imo one of the sweetest male leads ever in a historical drama) with focus on court ladies. It also has baby Lee Seyoung as the child version of the 2FL.

pinksprings01:

I also recommend Jewel in the Palace; it contains slow burn romance (same ML as Dong Yi and imo one of the sweetest male leads ever in a historical drama) with focus on court ladies. It also has baby Lee Seyoung as the child version of the 2FL.

Thank you! 

pinksprings01:

That’s what I’m hoping. Junho’s dreamy voice reading that epitaph would seal the deal for this drama.  Then end with bittersweet afterlife.  

CKT_DramaFan:

That’s what I’m hoping. Junho’s voice reading that epitaph would seal the deal for this drama.  Then end with bittersweet afterlife.  

My heart... Just imagining that, I can't.. 

I wonder if people will rate the drama with a low score because of the sad ending.

pinksprings01:

I wonder if people will rate the drama with a low score because of the sad ending.

I think it will get good ratings in Korea if it keeps the sad ending because it kept true to history.