I just have one question in my mind right now. Is Luzhou Air a real airline company?

How much aircraft did they use to film this drama? Where did they get them? Every plane filmed in this drama has a logo of Luzhou Air. Did they paint all the aircraft just to film this drama? Did they create a whole fake airline just to film this drama?

How much did they spend just on painting? This is crazy!!! 

Forhad Ahmed Niloy:

I just have one question in my mind right now. Is Luzhou Air a real airline company?

How much aircraft did they use to film this drama? Where did they get them? Every plane filmed in this drama has a logo of Luzhou Air. Did they paint all the aircraft just to film this drama? Did they create a whole fake airline just to film this drama?

• LuZhou is not a real airline.
  • There is a market for fictitious airlines hired and used in film, tv etc; The  most well known one being Oceanic Airlines. Reason for this is because established airlines don’t want to be associated with crashes, even if they are fiction.
  • As for the paint, it’s probably cgi 

Likely they use decal stickers.

There is a Luzhou Airport somewhere there though lol.

Forhad Ahmed Niloy:

Luzhou Air  is not a real airline, when you notice the symbol it's quite similar to XIAMEN Airlines. 

It's not only similar to Xiamen Airlines the Luzhou Airline in the drama is the representation of Xiamen ahahah. Everything they used from the drama is from Xiamen Airlines. Like for example the simulated plane and stuff

you can see it here:

https://www.douyin.com/user/MS4wLjABAAAAN5S4UKY3zmSREqfsknAjfkBfO0tKZh8Eh-inNv3Z6bI?modal_id=7182533664239144253 

and Luzhou is in Sichuan, China. not to be confused with the one in Taiwan.

Most of the aircraft used are computer generated. Including most of the flight sequences. They probably used some real generic aircrafts when they are shooting a pilot walk around or boarding at gate but the interior is a stage set and the cockpit is just a mock-up or literally the simulators they used for training. I had a laugh when they showed a Qantas 787 and it was so obviously faked. ;)

jonin:
  • LuZhou is not a real airline.
  • There is a market for fictitious airlines hired and used in film, tv etc; The  most well known one being Oceanic Airlines. Reason for this is because established airlines don’t want to be associated with crashes, even if they are fiction.
  • As for the paint, it’s probably cgi 

hold up there's a market for it???

Forhad Ahmed Niloy:

Luzhou airlines is not a real airline because if you watch the last episode and scroll to the last roll down thingy you will see they gave a big credit to Xiamen Airlines. And the episode where Cheng Xiao got injured in the b787 , xiamen airlines also has the b787 with that kind of special livery so luzhou airlines is not real and the planes and so on is from Xiamen air