From my point of view, episode 38 is the best episode of this drama. And totally satisfying! Nothing can be better than how it is! Let me tell you my reasoning!

1. At the very beginning, our FL wished for three things for the next year. First, Buy her own house. Second, promoted to Captain position. And finally, get a boyfriend. Her every wish came true. And two of them were fulfilled in episode 38. Boyfriend and promotion came together!
  2. Remember that scandal involving CX-GNT-NZ? I thought they forgot about that. But finally the mystery was resolved. That evil flight attendant got what she deserved!
  3. One common drama rule is- FL's friend must fall in love with ML's sub-ordinate. So when SS started to chase LYH, something didn't feel right to me! But the story came back to track at the end! SS and XZ fall in love and got married!!
  4. Best girl LYH finally got someone to care about- The cute and kind boy from ground handling department, QZY.
  5. One steamy kiss from ML and FL. After a lot of drama, they get together at last!

What more can you expect from a single episode?? 🥺🥺

Totally agree.

Once I finished the whole series, I rewatched from episode 1 (skipping many scene that are not important and I‘m struck with so many scenes in episode 38 that I feel is the best episode amongst all.

Another episode that I like is episode 20 when CX helped GNT with the TV show