angeliviki2022:
I’m The Most Beautiful Count

Thanks for posting. I'm very interested in this one. Nut looks great here! He's such a cutie even when he's not trying. 

American Fan:

Thanks for posting. I'm very interested in this one. Nut looks great here! He's such a cutie even when he's not trying. 

RE: I'm the Most Beautiful Count Yes, the trailer looked good. And Nut was gorgeous in it.

Deep Night 7/10

Happy ending but the throuple was forced with Ken looking desperate and cheap

RiqueXinw:

Deep Night 7/10

Happy ending but the throuple was forced with Ken looking desperate and cheap

I gave it the same rating lol 

could somebody give me some enemies to lovers recommendations it doesn’t matter if they are in my completed list I’m open to a rewatch.

So... Deep Night. I went back and fourth on this rating, but I think I agree with most everyone here. 7/10. I would have given it a 7.5 if I had felt emotionally connected to the show, but it didn't happen for me. 

TBH I feel underwhelmed. This show had it's shinning moments, but ultimately fell flat. The stakes seemed so high only for all the issues to be solved with one performance. I also found the Ken, Japan, Seiji situation came too late in the story, had little buildup, and little reward. It could have been done so much better. 

Final takeaway, Shogun and First are worth looking forward to.

American Fan:

Thanks. I feel a binge-watch coming on. 

Yeah, I think I'm watching Unknown all night tonight. Yuan just got back from NY so I can't stop now.

Sometimes sacrifices must be made while in BL heaven.

American Fan:

Yeah, I think I'm watching Unknown all night tonight. Yuan just got back from NY so I can't stop now.

Sometimes sacrifices must be made while in BL heaven.

Good luck soldier

-OverthinkingRN-:

could somebody give me some enemies to lovers recommendations it doesn’t matter if if there in my completed list I’m open to a rewatch.

Here's a tip, if you haven't tried this yet. 

Click on the "enemies to lovers" tag on a drama page, like Semantic Error, and starting on page 2 you'll see BLs mentioned. Sure you may have to wade through the het or straight dramas, but it's an alternative way to search for what you're looking for.

-OverthinkingRN-:

Good luck soldier

Thank you Captain

American Fan:

Click on the "enemies to lovers" tag on a drama page, like Semantic Error, and starting on page 2 you'll see BLs mentioned. Sure you may have to wade through the het or straight dramas, but it's an alternative way to search for what you're looking for.

American Fan:

You don’t really need to go threw the straight ones just add the lgbtq tag or gay male lead. The reason I ask for recommendations is because if somebody recommends something it’s probably good if I pick something how can I be sure it’s good.

-OverthinkingRN-:

could somebody give me some enemies to lovers recommendations it doesn’t matter if they are in my completed list I’m open to a rewatch.

Well, a quick internet search and these lists came up: 

-OverthinkingRN-:

could somebody give me some enemies to lovers recommendations it doesn’t matter if if there in my completed list I’m open to a rewatch.

Let me give this a go!

• SOTUS -  just watched this one for the first time and really liked it 
  • Fish Upon the Sky - embarrassing at times, but I became emotionally invested in the characters 
  • Sky In Your Heart - love the village setting
  • Destiny Seeker - not that great story wise but entertaining 
  • Be Loved in House : I do - I've rewatched this one a couple of times, ending could be better, but it's cute 
  • Stay By My Side - this one is actually super fun  
 Chun Mo Rionnag:

Well, a quick internet search and these lists came up: 

Thanks I’ll check them out

-OverthinkingRN-:
The reason I ask for recommendations is because if somebody recommends something it’s probably good if I pick something how can I be sure it’s good.

I get it. Imo, it's about 50/50 either way.  :-)