Just watched ep. 1 of My Stand-In which began today. The premise is pretty sad. The actors did a good job conveying this set-up, esp. Poom (who plays Joe, Tong's stunt double) and Up (who plays Ming). Ming has an unrequited love for Tong, and Ming starts sleeping with Joe, who Ming looks at as Tong's replacement. 

Hey guys I had a sad and disappointing day so I am feeling crappy and I need a good bl movie rec please.

RiqueXinw:

Hey guys I had a sad and disappointing day so I am feeling crappy and I need a good bl movie rec please.

I am very sorry to hear that. :( I hope you feel better soon.<3 Idk if it will help or not, but I really like the bl movies "His", "Restart after Come back Home" and "Life: Love On The Line"(Director's Cut). <3

RiqueXinw:

*virtual hug* I don’t really watch movies often, so I don’t have good recomendations ;;

RiqueXinw:

Well dang. Here's a few suggestions from your PTW that I've rated 8 or above. Perk - Many of these are on your high priority list. :-)

A Breeze of Love

Bon Appetit

Choco Milk Shake

HIStory 2: Right or Wrong

Life: Senjou no Bokura

Love Tractor

Oh! My Assistant

You Are Mine

Hope you're weekend goes better. <3

ETA: OPS - I just noticed you asked for a MOVIE. Sorry I wasn't paying attention. 

PaiSkyForever:
"Life: Love On The Line"(Director's Cut).

I second this, as well as the movie His.

RiqueXinw:

Ok, back with a few BL movie ideas. Again my ratings of 8/10 and above. I checked and it doesn't look like you've seen these.

Aki wa Haru to Gohan wo Tabetai

Incomplete

Present Perfect

Restart after Come back Home

Secret Roommate

Some More

Step For You

Two Weddings and a Funeral

axdxex:

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 26 - BL Drama the made you cry buckets

I'm a sympathy crier. I don't think it's that hard to make me tear up-- but 'Until We Meet Again' went above an beyond. When I tell you guys I was bawling my eyes out. I even made notes on this because this show wrecked me. Don't read if you haven't watched this!!!

EP12. Pharm meeting Deans grandmother, Ahn ;;

EP16. The scene with Korn's siblings, and how Korn picked Pharm's name ;; 

EP17.  The wake scene!

i ve been crying about this since ep 1 

its not fair 2 people who have done literally nothing have to commit sucide cause the family and society aint supportive 

angeliviki2022:
Moonlight Chicken (one scene and mainly because of Khao's  incredible acting)

dont remind me of that 

whenevr some parent/grandparent dies its sad enough

to add to that the makers will leave some goal unacomplished or someone waiting to meet them and couldn't

these even tho true irl sometimes , these are mostly just tips to make readers/viewers cry/sad

OnyxTheHedgehog:
just have to hold on till Friday, and then after that I'm just gonna binge a WHOLE bunch of BL to satisfy my BL-thirst lmao

u can do it

dont lose before that also wasn't yesterday friday

RiqueXinw:

i was in the  same state yesterday 

but its better now that i slept over it 

i don't know any bl movies but 

u can definitely watch "21 days theory" or "the best story" if u want smtg short 

if u r fine with longer ones then u can watch "oxygen" or "to be continued"

Thanks for the recs guys :)

RiqueXinw:

Sorry to hear that. I hope tomorrow is better. You've already gotten some good recommendations from others, but there's an excellent and broadly popular title on your PTW list (also available in the more convenient "movie" form) that no one has mentioned yet: "Our Dating Sim", one of my favourite KBLs.

angeliviki2022:

Just watched ep. 1 of My Stand-In which began today. The premise is pretty sad. The actors did a good job conveying this set-up, esp. Poom (who plays Joe, Tong's stunt double) and Up (who plays Ming). Ming has an unrequited love for Tong, and Ming starts sleeping with Joe, who Ming looks at as Tong's replacement. 

I think I am gonna wait for it to finish airing then watch it so I can binge it in a day or two lol

American Fan:
@p43425

Not long ago you gave me a short list of recs from my PTW & Dropped lists. I've been working my way through them and wanted to mention  that DMD Friendship Reality has really sparked my interest. EP 1 is done and I found it both exciting and interesting. I like certain types of reality shows when they are done well and this one is. So thanks for the encouragement. ** Thumbs up!**

Glad to hear it. Yippee!

After watching "DMD Friendship" (and loving it way more than expected), I subsequently tried watching "DMD Reality" from back when they introduced "Gen 2" (2021*, 4 episodes), and it was much more "reality" in terms of being spontaneous and unstructured, but therefore it was mostly a lot of blah-blah and didn't do much for me. *yawn* Also, since I already know all six very well (Tutor/Yim,  Net/James, NuNew, Nat), I didn't have the same motivation and excitement of meeting the new line-up for the first time.

I'm still working my way through the list you gave me. I'm really slow, not least because I re-watch so much, but rest assured, I am specifically keeping track of it.

* I get the impression that "Cutie Pie" (2022) might have already been in production or pre-production workshop at that point.