I'm starting the extras today 

Extra 3 (case file compendium) : Bwahahaahahahah like seriously how can Xie Qingchen think HeYu is impotent but I don't blame him. HeYu the one who liked it the most is suddenly acting all innocent 

Pinklotus12:

Extra 3 (case file compendium) : Bwahahahaha ????? like seriously how can Xie Qingchen think HeYu is impotent but I don't blame him. HeYu the one who liked it the most is suddenly acting all innocent 

His conclusions in the extras are incredible. 

Extra 8 ( case file compendium) : Their papapapa is so wild and so BDSM like and at this moment Yaya calls ?I laughed the whole night.  

Extra 9 (case file compendium) : Bwahahahaha,  as expected of Wei Dongheng, the white haired unhinged bastard. Thanks to him, Xie Qingchen suffered tonight 

Extra 10 ( case file compendium) : Till the end, HeYu feels insecure but thanks to Xie Qingchen who understands and loves him, he copes up with this madness. Xie Qingchen is this kind of character who makes the best partner. 

Pinklotus12:

Extra 8 ( case file compendium) : Their papapapa is so wild and so BDSM like and at this moment Yaya calls ?. I laughed the whole night. 

here are you reading the eng trans

enigmatic_zephy:

here are you reading the eng trans

I read the Wattpad Spanish translation which my tablet translates in to English. So ofcourse there are grammar mistakes but readable and understandable. ( Better than MTL) 

Pinklotus12:

I read the Wattpad Spanish translation which my tablet translates in to English. So ofcourse there are grammar mistakes but readable and understandable. ( Better than MTL) 

link