Case File Compendium (病案本) is Meatbun's newest novel. It is still ongoing but the tranlators are really fast, so we get a new chapter everday. ^^ You can find the translation on these sites:

Translation (Acces via Twitter)

Translation (Acces via Novelupdates)

Also if some of you want to read it in chinese:

Original Novel (jjwxc)

I created this topic in hopes we could discuss the characters, the chapters or everthing else about this novel here! 

Edit:

The translators created a site for the novel!  https://www.binganben.com/ You can read the chapters there.

Also: VIP chapters will start at chapter 21. This means, translated  VIP chapters will be unlocked at the rate of 2 chapters per week. Or you can purchase the VIP chapters on the original site, so you can gain access to the new translated chapters daily. I think that's a great idea, because more people will be tempted to support Meatbuns novel. ^^

If you'd like to have faster acces to the newest translated chapters, visit this page for more information. There will also be a guide/tutorial on how to unlock the chapters: https://www.binganben.com/confidential-files/

Of course, you can also wait for the VIP chapters to be unlocked! I think 2 chapters per week is still awesome. :3

End of the edit, I hope it's readable. English is not my first or second language, so there might be many mistakes. ^^'

Any opinions on this novel so far?

I'm loving it so far. The dynamics between our two main characters are very engaging. It's flowing at a good pace. There's this theory going around about the novel. Y'all should check it out. It makes so much sense. 

https://twitter.com/xxcsupremacy/status/1429269314918522885

its here. 

2hamylife:

I'm loving it so far. The dynamics between our two main characters are very engaging. It's flowing at a good pace. There's this theory going around about the novel. Y'all should check it out. It makes so much sense. 

https://twitter.com/xxcsupremacy/status/1429269314918522885

its here. 

same, I'm also loving it so far! I've just read chapter 12. 

Wow, is this person a genius?? This makes so much sense! ?

Chapter 12 spoiler ahead ^^

r.i.p Jiang Lanpei, I feel so so sorry for her! She went through so much :'(

It seriously does.....Especially if we see the titles of the chapters, it sounds like He Yu is narrating it. And the time line of events is messed up also so this theory makes a lot of sense. 

It really does make sense ! Meatbun is really good at hiding hints in every part of the story. I wonder how it's going to turn out 

2hamylife:

Yeah reading about Jiang Lanpei was wrenching my heart. 

yes, I almost cried for her! Do you know how she ended up being in the mental hospital? I didn't catch it.

sonimoon:

yes, I almost cried for her! Do you know how she ended up being in the mental hospital? I didn't catch it.

I read it yesterday through translate lol since i was so curious so i don't remember the detail of how she ended up there. Wasn't it just mentioned that she was one of the 'elders' in the hospital. 

sonimoon:

Maybe once i read the proper tl today, i will look into it again but i cant remember as of now. 

2hamylife:

I read it yesterday through translate lol since i was so curious so i don't remember the detail of how she ended up there. Wasn't it just mentioned that she was one of the 'elders' in the hospital. 

I think after He Yu and Xue Qingcheng arrived at the psychiatry the nurse mentioned something about Jiang Lanpei.. Or not, I think your right! They just said that she was an older patient. Maybe it will be revealed in the later chapters.

sonimoon:

I think after He Yu and Xue Qingcheng arrived at the psychiatry the nurse mentioned something about Jiang Lanpei.. Or not, I think your right! They just said that she was an older patient. Maybe it will be revealed in the later chapters.

Yep i think so too. Nonetheless i'm gonna look into it when i read the proper tl today. 

Is there a trailer or a short video for CFC? Everyone is talking about a video

Saggisilver:

Is there a trailer or a short video for CFC? Everyone is talking about a video

Yup there is a trailer for it 

2hamylife:

Yup there is a trailer for it 

awesome, I wanna see the video *-* where can I find it ?