Wow I'm late to this party! haha Love the atmosphere here I'll def take a pint of Ancient God Devil Wine hehe  🍺 😁  Whoever came up with Bitchang Porridge I'm crying 🤣🤣🤣

Can I add one item to the menu: Pian Ran ‘cuttlefish slice’ love threads. It will go well with my favourite TTJ Bloody Mary.😋😆

mahsien:

OMG thank you for sharing this! I bookmarked and saved this right away lol 🤭 

mahsien:

OMG thank you for sharing this! I bookmarked and saved this right away lol 🤭 

Youre welcome! Now we are at peace! 🔥🔥🔥 

Megumi-H:

Can I add one item to the menu: Pian Ran ‘cuttlefish slice’ love threads. It will go well with my favourite TTJ Bloody Mary.😋😆

Love that omg haha

SandraNoLie:

Youre welcome! Now we are at peace! 🔥🔥🔥 

YES WE SURE ARE!!😂

Ooooo organic clams and some dragon beers please 

Cheers 🍻 

mahsien:

YES WE SURE ARE!!😂 

🥰🥰🥰

Awesome menu Lei and ChunTian! 💕

Dragon Brew Beer and Demon Wings, please. 

Man, watching xianxias really does take a toll on emotions. Just finished watching ep.16 of BFTB and I might hold off xianxias for a while. 😂🤡

Are you y'all watching anything these days?

I want, I want it now!

Chips with Love Thread Dip and Chips with Love Thread Dip to drown in sadness also from watching ep.16 of BFTB... 

I need one more good drama to air. Xianxia will be great. Hoping soon!

SandraNoLie:

I want, I want it now!

Chips with Love Thread Dip and Chips with Love Thread Dip to drown in sadness also from watching ep.16 of BFTB... 

I need one more good drama to air. Xianxia will be great. Hoping soon! 

Cheers! 😊🍻 

Micha101:

Cheers! 😊🍻 

Cheers dear!

🍻🥂🍷🍷🥃🍸🍾

ChunTian:

Hey everyone, join us here for virtual drinks and random ramblings.

I believe the most popular drink here currently is the TTJ Blood Spit cocktail. LOL

Wish I can drink 😅😅 Any drink with alcohol surely makes me spin…. 

Loving the growing menu! 

Micha101:

Awesome menu Lei and ChunTian! 💕

Dragon Brew Beer and Demon Wings, please. 

Man, watching xianxias really does take a toll on emotions. Just finished watching ep.16 of BFTB and I might hold off xianxias for a while. 😂🤡

Are you y'all watching anything these days?

Thanks! Glad to hear you are enjoying the menu. 😁

I can't go with BFTB after the first episode. The trauma caused by TTEOTM is real! Stabbings and bad wedding days don't do well for my heart currently. 

I will complete my treatment at LIS. After that maybe try that Kdrama one "Tale of the Nine Tail 1938".  Lee Dong Wook is quite the eye candy too and Kim Bum is not bad too! 

What are you gonna watch while you put BFTB on hold?

“What are you gonna watch while you put BFTB on hold?”

I did watch the first two episodes for BFTB but the clips appearing in my IG is scaring me. I am now watching The Good Bad Mother and cried from episode one to current one lol lol I just love suffering/ sad drama with emotions and hope for happy ending. My list of dramas is very long. So many pending and on hold for TTEOTM. Just completed modern Cdramas and now going back to KDrama. Dr Romantic season 3 and yes Tail of the nine tail 1938. However still going back and forth for TTEOTM. First 5 episodes will be going for the third time.