Thanks, will check lie to love ❤️ 

In LIS , I Jsut passed the bit where mum in law made him drink 3 glasses of our devil wine , so hilarious !!

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Thanks, will check lie to love ❤️ 

In LIS , I Jsut passed the bit where mum in law made him drink 3 glasses of our devil wine , so hilarious !!

❤️❤️❤️

That was too much but his acting and face priceless. All for love! And then he go to ?

???

Lei:

Super hard to watch anything new! I was trying to watch BTFB yesterday! Got past Episode 1, Neo Hou is growing on me and the FL is so adorable. I can’t keep comparing the CGI and quality to TTEOM ?

I was watching Lie to Love for LYX it is getting me by. LYX is so good as usual.

I haven’t seen a kdrama for a while, last I watch is AOS.

I am honestly waiting for South Wind Knows My Mood! I am sure when this is out it will sort me out ? I am also a Cheng Yi fan and I almost had the same hung over when Stand By Me finished as it almost had the same ending ? 

ChengYi is my top 3 actors I pay attention to. I am waiting for South Wind Knows My Mood too but didn’t really agree with the actress. I will watch anything the actors I like even I don’t agree with the actress. Don’t know why taking so long. I love Lie to love story. So touching. I watched 2 times already and not sure if going for the third time maybe I will but only scenes I like.

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

I’m not ready to move on from our fav cp , I’m in the middle of LIS, they are so cute and sweet !!!

Can anyone recommend other LYX series I should watch ? My preference is for his awesome acting lol thanks All !!! 

Oh yes as everyone already mentioned Lie to Love. I watched twice already. Light Chaser Rescue is good too. Anyone here watch Guys With Kids before? I could not find it anywhere to watch. I could not pass Ashes with Love and Princess Silver because those were too painful to watch and his screen time too little ??but eventually will watch.

Lei:

Bahahaha! My thoughts exactly! Another tragic wedding, stabbing and heart protecting scale in the first 10 mins of ep 1! 

Ikr, after that I only managed to push through to the end of episode one and could not watch further. YOuku shot themselves in the foot for not ending TTEOTM with a clear ending that TTJ was reunited with is family. 

Frankly it took a while for us to accept this was a open happy ending. But we have to do so much other reading up to come to that conclusion too.  ?

Alrighty! 

Our virtual get together room has expanded to include a KTV section for us to sing our hearts out together with LYX. LOL

Let's SING! 

ChunTian:

Alrighty! 

Our virtual get together room has expanded to include a KTV section for us to sing our hearts out together with LYX. LOL

Let's SING! 

Okay now where’s Mingye? lol

ChunTian:

Ikr, after that I only managed to push through to the end of episode one and could not watch further. YOuku shot themselves in the foot for not ending TTEOTM with a clear ending that TTJ was reunited with is family. 

Frankly it took a while for us to accept this was a open happy ending. But we have to do so much other reading up to come to that conclusion too.  ?

I think their strategy is having another show start. Well didn’t work, I mean come on! LOL just comparing the CGI too. The very first 10 mins of Episode 1 of TTEOM is goddamn epic. It is hard to beat that.

Lei:

Well.. we might as well add to the food menu..

Bitchang Porridge ? 

Ain’t nobody touching that ??? Unless we secretly serve it to our enemies.

justjacky:

Ain’t nobody touching that ??? Unless we secretly serve it to our enemies.

lol ? that’s 

ChunTian:

Alrighty! 

Let's SING! 

Cannot wait to see you guys sing ??As for me, I will be cheering away ?

I love this trailer!  Its taday! Lets gooo!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csa2HFuKHbj/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csa346OJANu/

Ooo thanks All !! Lie to love looks promising ! 

About singing K , I wonder what apps LYX uses, we should post some k videos here to sing together lol

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Ooo thanks All !! Lie to love looks promising ! 

About singing K , I wonder what apps LYX uses, we should post some k videos here to sing together lol

It will be good ! Hahah weibo for sure but he dont post much as I saw...