I can't find the comment now, but someone counted the number of times Luo Yunxi spit blood and he beat out Cheng Yi from Love and Redemption by just a small amount. Does anyone remember the numbers? 

I'm gonna whip out TTJ's blood spitting record again.😂

TTEOTM's LYX is the new blood spitting king with 60 blood spits in 40 episodes beating out Cheng Yi's 56 blood spits in 59 episodes of LAR.👑

P.S. Thanks to Alicetcfwl for making a tally for all episodes and updating us during the airing! 💕

Micha101:

I'm gonna whip out TTJ's blood spitting record again.?

TTEOTM's LYX is the new blood spitting king with 60 blood spits in 40 episodes beating out Cheng Yi's 56 blood spits in 59 episodes of LAR.?

P.S. Thanks to Alicetcfwl for making a tally for all episodes and updating us during the airing! ?

One of the fun part of watching this drama with nice viewers like you all. Keep reminding me things that I wouldn’t do while watching a drama. With someone commented about shed tears with which eyes as well 😊

Fiona:

One of the fun part of watching this drama with nice viewers like you all. Keep reminding me things that I wouldn’t do while watching a drama. With someone commented about shed tears with which eyes as well 😊

Haha it was hilarious keeping track of the blood spitting record. I thought he won't make it coz it kinda slowed down but TTJ prevailed. LOL! 

It's been totally fun sharing this experience with y'all. Some viewers share interesting observations that adds to ours. 😊

Micha101:

Haha it was hilarious keeping track of the blood spitting record. I thought he won't make it coz it kinda slowed down but TTJ prevailed. LOL! 

It's been totally fun sharing this experience with y'all. Some viewers share interesting observations that adds to ours. 😊

Oh yes the which eye shed tears made me analysed whole night after reading her/ his comment 😅😅 It was funny. I never cared so much before lol

Do we know how many times Lulu spit blood ? 

We should do a tear count as well lol  

I reckon Xixi would be King of tears as well lol 

Fiona:

Oh yes the which eye shed tears made me analysed whole night after reading her/ his comment ?? It was funny. I never cared so much before lol

Saw about the tears comment on Twitter first then here in MDL. I was also amazed that some people picked on that detail. 

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Do we know how many times Lulu spit blood ? 

We should do a tear count as well lol  

I reckon Xixi would be King of tears as well lol 

Alice did a blood spit count for Lulu too but I can't remember the exact number.

tear count >>> blood spit count

They cried too much so it prolly set a record too. haha!

Micha101:

Saw about the tears comment on Twitter first then here in MDL. I was also amazed that some people pickes on that detail. 

Lol I guess it’s unusual for a drama to have so much blood, tears and angst so need to keep count haha 

Micha101:

I'm gonna whip out TTJ's blood spitting record again.😂

TTEOTM's LYX is the new blood spitting king with 60 blood spits in 40 episodes beating out Cheng Yi's 56 blood spits in 59 episodes of LAR.👑

P.S. Thanks to Alicetcfwl for making a tally for all episodes and updating us during the airing! 💕

Thank you! Someone was asking on Reddit and I couldn't find it! 

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Lol I guess it’s unusual for a drama to have so much blood, tears and angst so need to keep count haha 

Haha! I suppose so. When Alice goes online, I'll ask her about the tally she kept.

Simply A:

Thank you! Someone was asking on Reddit and I couldn't find it! 

Welcome! We had fun following this blood spit rivalry between TTJ and Sifeng.

Micha101:

Welcome! We had fun following this blood spit rivalry between TTJ and Sifeng.?

Sifeng lol I still hear his name being yelled in my head! I wonder if there is a tally for how many times she said his name! 😂 

Simply A:

Sifeng lol I still hear his name being yelled in my head! I wonder if there is a tally for how many times she said his name! 😂 

OMG! Yes how can one forget her calling out Sifeng. It still rings in my ear when I see his name. Somebody must have taken count.

Micha101:

Haha! I suppose so. When Alice goes online, I'll ask her about the tally she kept.😂

Thanks in Advance . My guess is LSS only spit 1/4 of what TTJ did lol