Ch.127 Little Emperor Jin

It has been a thousand years since the battle between the fairy and the devil.

An attendant walked out of the palace, through the garden with the blue night flowers of the demon world in full bloom, and found a child at the end of the jungle sitting on a tree staring at the boundary marker.

The girl is about four or five years old with two buds on her hair, purple ribbons hanging down, her white feet covered by mud, her shoes on the ground.

Her attendant puts on her shoes and reminds her to stop bullying the other demon kids. She picks at them because she is annoyed that her mother has not returned in a long time.

Tantai Zimi complains that every 100 years, her mother goes to many places, fights with beasts, and goes to the underworld to look for TTJ. Obviously, he is gone. She doesn't want a father, she wants her mother. A Mi couldn't hold her tears back anymore and cries.

Under the governance of the goddess, the demon realm is peaceful. A Mi has the blood of the gods and the devil so her growth is very slow. Her cultivation base is high but she is still a child who needs the company of her parents. Si Ying and Jing Mie take turns taking care of her instead.

LSS is looking for TTJ. She tried many ways. Every time she comes back, she is weak and bloody. She doesn't give up so the demons hope for TTJ's return one day.

To the common people, TTJ is a hero but he never knew the existence of A Mi. No wonder she is angry since the person who never appeared in her life deprives her of her mother's time. 

Susu finally returns, picks up her daughter for a hug, and A Mi is happy. When LSS is home, A Mi is a truly dignified and lovely little Emperor Jin. She is dressed neatly and doesn't bully other kids. LSS baked cakes and asked her to distribute it to the demon children. Gradually, they forgot their unhappiness and accepted A Mi again.

However, LSS got a letter which mentioned about a white incense stone on the seabed of Lancang - a dangerous place even for gods. Hope rekindled in Susu' heart. She will definitely go there.

A Mi came in with presents for her mother and talked about the beautiful flowers in bloom.

Susu said "For A Mi and the children of the demon world, this is a scene that you see everywhere. For older demons, it is world that they yearned for thousands of years. Your father is the one who gave them that."

A Mi doesn't want to listen about her father and know that her mother is leaving again. She was about to pull a tantrum but LSS told her, "A Mi, if your mother abandons him, he will never return home."

A Mi knew in her heart that her father is also very pitiful. If A Mi is a person who her mother gives up on, she would also be heartbroken.

During midsummer, A Mi went missing. She decided that if mother is going to look for father, she will also look for him. She escaped from the Demon Realm to the Mortal world. As she was walking on the streets, she kept asking everybody, "Do you know my father? He is called Tantai Jin. He is very powerful."

Some people tried to kidnap her so they can sell her but she beat them up. She flew away and fell asleep on a tree. She was awakened by the barking of dogs and saw a man in gray clothes. He is tall and thin, like a tall and cold bamboo. Despite his drab gray clothes, he will always be a person who stands out in a crowd. A Mi have never seen such a person and he seems different from other people in the demon realm.

The man paused and looked at what the dogs are barking at. On the old tree at the entrance of the town, he saw a small girl, blinking, looking at him with watery eyes.
"Do you know my father?"

SY and JM babysitting?! We could’ve had that?! This was so beautiful, thank you!!!

beetsrules:

SY and JM babysitting?! We could’ve had that?! This was so beautiful, thank you!!!

Yes! That's why I was outraged when they were killed off in the drama! 

To be honest, I could never really hate those two because I knew they became babysitters to super mischievous A Mi in the novel! 

this is the last chapter?

ayume:

this is the last chapter?

Nope. The last chapter for the HE is Ch.131. 

I'll keep working on these until then. :)

Micha101:

Nope. The last chapter for the HE is Ch.131. 

I'll keep working on these until then. :)

I'm looking forward to read it. ?

ayume:

I'm looking forward to read it. ?

Ch.128 coming right up! ?

is this the translation of the novel ? from 1/5 to 5/5, are these all from the novel ? bcs im quite confused that there is novel BE and HE ? 

Noble Empresss:

is this the translation of the novel ? from 1/5 to 5/5, are these all from the novel ? bcs im quite confused that there is novel BE and HE ? 

Yes. These are from the novel.

Novel had the BE at Ch.126 then the HE from Ch.127 to Ch.131. 

Micha101:

Ch.128 coming right up! ?

Omg im looking forward to read it, tengkyu for your hardwork

Nikkiramadhani:

Omg im looking forward to read it, tengkyu for your hardwork

All the HE chapters are posted already. Enjoy! 

THANKYOU SO MUCH!! need this very muchh... still crying here after the series end there.... 

Noble Empresss:

THANKYOU SO MUCH!! need this very muchh... still crying here after the series end there.... 

Welcome, sweetie! All the 5 HE chapters are posted. I hope you feel better after reading them. *hugs*??

Micha101:

Welcome, sweetie! All the 5 HE chapters are posted. I hope you feel better after reading them. *hugs*??

Where are the other chapters posted? Only chapter 127 is posted above. 

Lucy Ng:

Where are the other chapters posted? Only chapter 127 is posted above. 

All of the chapters have its own discussion thread (Ch.127-131). Please access Discussions and you should be able to see them.