My favorite ships: 

1. Lee Ik Jun & Chae Song Hwa 

2. Yang Seok Hyeong & Chu Min Ha

3. Ju Jong Su & Jung Ro Sa 

My favorite duo:

1. Kim Jun Wan & Do Jae Hak

Gom Gom Couple! Seok Hyeong and Chu Min Ha <3

1. Yang Seok Hyeong & Chu Min Ha - they have been my fave couple ever!!!
  2.  Ju Jungsoo and Jeong Rosa -- they are FRIENDSHIP GOALS
  3.  Kim JunHwan & Jeong Andrea - a bit unrelated to their pairing in the drama but their shout in silence is EPIC!!!
  4. Kim Jun Wan & Do Jae Hak
  5. Chu Min Ha  &  Jang Gyeol
  6. Winter Garden Couple
  7. Lee Ik Jun & Lee WoJoo
  8. Lee Ik Jun & Chae Song Hwa  

iksong is the perfect friends to lovers ship <3

1. Kim Jun Wan & Do Jae Hak are amazing! 
  2. I love that we are seeing more of Song Hwa and Sun Bin. 
  3. Seok Hyeong & Song Hwa
  4. Song Hwa & Jung Won
    and last but not least
  5. Iksong <3

Jun wan and jae hak are everyone's favourites. but I think song hwa and andrea re underrated. Great banter there.

duos - jae hak and jun wan, min ha and gyeo ul, seong hwa and seok hyeong, jun wan and jug won & rosa and jung soo

ships - minha and seok gyeong, ik jun and seong hwa

- Song Hwa and Seok Hyeong is such a good friendship. I really love the understanding between them. Especially because of how well Seok Hyeong listens to Song Hwa and Song Hwa's vast ocean of knowledge. All hail Song Hwa.

- Song Hwa and Junwan remind me of siblings. They aren't the overtly sweet friendship like Andrea and Song Hwa and bicker a lot. But they are also the FOOD FIGHTERS. 

- Ikjun and Geoyul are like a father-daughter duo for me. He's so protective over her and caring, and she really trusts him.  AND HE'S ALSO THE BIGGEST WINTERGARDEN FAN. 

- And my favorite, WINTERGARDEN. Y'all don't understand how much I ADORE this couple. I giggle over them and roll in my bed when they get cute. I'm emotionally INVESTED in them.  I ROOTED FOR THIS COUPLE SINCE ANDREA PASSED THAT DAMN CHOCOLATE CAKE TO HER. Istg if anything happens to them, I'll prolly chuck my laptop out the window. 

Sun Bin and Suk Min (>ω^)つ

P.S. I missed Jae Hak and Jun Wan duo so terribly this season! 

Not in any particular order of importance...but:

Ik Jun and Song Hwa

Ro Sa and Jong Soo

Ik Jun and U Ju

Yoon Bok and Hong Do

Jun Wan and Jae Hak

Seok Hyeong and Min Ha

Jeong Won and Gyeo Ul

Hell I love them all equally.

....and up until the beginning of Season 2, Jun Wan and Ik Sun (rest in peace).

1.  Ik Jun and Song Hwa <3 - The manner they laugh together, overflows my heart the so much love!
  2. JunHwan and Jeong Andrea - I love manner he is with her!!!!!
  3. Seok Hyeong and Chu Chu  - I love it calling her "Chu Chu", it fits so much her!
  4.  Ju Jungsoo and Jeong Rosa
  5. Jun Wan and Ik Jun <3

OBSERVATION 

Ik Jun and WoJoo : Dad and son of year!

Lee Ik Jun & Chae Song Hwa!!!! I SHIP THE SAILLLLL 

Oh it's hands down Kim Jun Wan & Do Jae Hak. Seriously If Do Jae Hak wasn't married and Kim Jun Wan wasn't with Lee Ik Sun then I would have rallied to get the 2 guys together. Regardless I still ship them hard. That last episode where Jae Hak put the coat on Jun Wan was totally adorbs. They have the best on-screen chemistry in my opinion. 

ikjun and songhwa 100%. my next favourite ship isn't very popular anymore but junwan and iksun <3

i think i just like couples that take for fking ever to get (back) together

ChuChu and the Bear are numero uno!