i didn't pay attention to season 1 cos it didn't grab my attention so that's something i regret but i'm genuinely enjoying season 2 to the fullest

Xavier Ng:

i didn't pay attention to season 1 cos it didn't grab my attention so that's something i regret but i'm genuinely enjoying season 2 to the fullest

hmm interesting (lol we meet again) 

I'm really enjoying it since first episode, also the new songs are better for me and I love that we have a new song in every episode 

lxxjhxxk:

hmm interesting (lol we meet again) 

good morning HAHA

Xavier Ng:

good morning HAHA

zzzzzzzzz

S1 & S2 are PERFECTION ❤

I’m loving it and want Season 3

Actually loved season 2 more than season 1. And am satisfied with the ending, it's a slice of their life it does not require very finalistic endings.

True. In a sense it was the a real good closure to a great series.

I agree the ending was perfect for its slice of life genre. Personally i enjoyed the ending 

I do not think it compares to season 1 at all and would not watch another season. 

watched it to get the closure.. but it was dragged but too much. Few situation looked too forced. example- the pregnancy and cancer .. happened too soon. Totally disappointed that they did not even explore the angle of min-a and her future mother in law. Why were the episodes too long.. don’t get it. First season was fresh and new. Second season was dragged and predictable. 

Originally, I started watching because I enjoyed the first season, however, now I'm  really into the second season for its own and for more JJ Suk; he's so hilarious. 

Loving both! A must re-watch. My favourite characters are Ik Jun and Ju Wan.