I know it's just not me who isn't enjoying HP2

I've seen HP1 5 times and HP2 feels overwhelmingly subpar  :(

so far, i'm enjoying season 2.

I loved season 1 more compared to season 2.
But the gom-gom couple is giving me so much life that I do enjoy watching it immensely still..

I love season 2 so far and I am enjoying it just as much as season 1

Still enjoying it but Season 1 is more rewatchable

I’ actually really love season 2!

I like watching it, it's still good quality television. But if S1 didn't get me as invested in the characters as I am, I would drop it. It isn't painful to watch S2, and I really enjoy a lot of the moments, but it's nowhere near S1 for me, and gets quite boring at times.

I am loving it. Season 2 goes in more depth of leads-patients relation and that touches my heart every time

I love it! I can't wait to rewatch it in one go when it's finished airing.

Edit: I can see why people don‘t enjoy season 2 as much as season 1 but the show just is so much of a comfort for me that I don‘t really notice them.

I actually enjoy S2 more than I did S1. 

I like it just a little less than season 1, but from what we've seen so far i'm afraid it will fall in the pit of overused cliches, when season 1 was so unique

I'm enjoying it as much as season 1 so far

Honestly!!! I'm really enjoying season 2 more than season one... getting a happy pill every week is just next level epic for me...✌️?

I loved season 1.Not the same with season 2.I put season 2 on hold and maybe a day I will catch up with the rest episodes.Maybe . I can not feel the same anticipation I had for season 1.