A warning to those who haven't watched it. It is about the poem I felt in the last scene in the 16th episode. May contain spoilers.

For today's episode, (18/05/2023)I would like to leave here a poem that I love very much by Oscar Wilde. While watching, this poem echoed in my brain as YanHui fell in the last scene.

Each Man Kills The Thing He Loves- By Oscar Wilde

Yet each man kills the thing he loves
by each let this be heard,
some do it with a bitter look,
some with a flattering word,
the coward does it with a kiss,
the brave man with a sword!

Some kill their love when they are young,
and some when they are old;
some strangle with the hands of lust,
some with the hands of gold:
the kindest use a knife, because
the dead so soon grow cold.

Some love too little, some too long,
some sell, and others buy;
some do the deed with many tears,
and some without a sigh:
for each man kills the thing he loves,

Yet each man does not die.

I don't like to compare novels and dramas. (Except when side characters increase screen time in dramas). But really, the part of getting HPS in episode 16 hurt me deeply and I was disappointed. The main striking part of the novel was that TY didn't want to take HPS. He never wanted to buy it because he knew it would hurt YH. Yan Hui tricked him. And I think this whole plot was amazing. Love involved sacrifice. I feel a little broken right now. It's like the TY sword pierced my heart. But in a way, I am more comfortable because the changes are made with the author of the novel. I hope many beautiful scenes are waiting for us.

I'm here again with the short poem that chapters 18-19 made you feel. Today we are going to Turkey for the poem I wrote. Our poet Ali Karadas. And his poem Disappointment.

Disappointment - Ali Karadas 

It's not you who hurt my heart,

Only the fractures are just sinking,

You know, that thing they call "Disappointment", that's it...

New episode, new poem... 

Lavinia - By Özdemir Asaf

I won't ask you not to go.
You are cold, take my jacket.
These are the loveliest times of the day.
Stay with me.

Still, you know.
If you want lies, I will tell you lies,
You'll be hurt.

But Lavinia, don't go.
I will keep your name as a secret
Even you shall not know Lavinia.

Dip Not: Lavinia, a very elegant flower, is known as the 'flower of death'. Lavinia flower is a delicate and fragrant pink flower known as "musk flower" or "flower of death". Since it is the flower of death, it is used in the figurative sense of "inaccessible, inaccessible".

This word, which depicts the figure of a magnificent beloved in dreams, is the name given to the daughter of a powerful commander in Roman mythology. It has also been witnessed that the word, which means charming, attractive and perfect lover, is sometimes used in the sense of freedom.

This beautiful plant was named the Lavinia after a sad event in Ancient Rome. The story of this flower is contained in Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus.