After today’s episode, I think I kind of understand how TY came back. What CY said about TY being a thousand year dragon, an immortal so it takes 7 days for him to be gone completely. This theory is consistent with the immortal world and stories in other dramas (like AOL). If you can collect their damaged soul, you can nurture them back. And it is the same person. Not like mortal, where a person reincarnate, it’s actually and should be a different person.

Hangmy:

After today’s episode, I think I kind of understand how TY came back. What CY said about TY being a thousand year dragon, an immortal so it takes 7 days for him to be gone completely. This theory is consistent with the immortal world and stories in other dramas (like AOL). If you can collect their damaged soul, you can nurture them back. And it is the same person. Not like mortal, where a person reincarnate, it’s actually and should be a different person.

Can this theory happen to YH as well? I mean if she dies, can someone collecting her damaged soul and be reborn as the same person?

lindawatitjioe:

Can this theory happen to YH as well? I mean if she dies, can someone collecting her damaged soul and be reborn as the same person?

I believe not as she’s a mortal. Unless just from my guess, she somehow has an artifact from an immortal. In the novel she was given something to come back, not sure how it is in the drama.