Since I noticed there was a translation error in that episode 27 trailer in English 

https://youtu.be/7WXOQ3AECCw

I thought I will clarify in here as well.

In that scene when Tian Yao said to her about the Nine stars when he went into his own mind eye, he said

"I'll give the nine stars to you now"

The word he said here in that sentence is “給你”(give you) NOT
"還你"(Return to you), so if people who understand Mandarin or can read the subtitles in Chinese the word in that sentence used was “給"(give)

So logically it makes sense. But the sentence wasn't translated properly to English....

In that part he said

"I will give you the Nine Stars now"
"it will protect you in my place"

NOT "I'll return the Nine stars to you now", because he didn't say that in Chinese nor was there that word used in Chinese. That's a translation error in English. The Nine stars belong to him NOT YH. So he's NOT returning it to her, but he's GIVING it to her.

As for what he said about he's afraid that she will not accept it is because Tian Yao did give her the Nine Stars(which is almost like his life force/immortality, if he told her, she wouldn't have accepted it because he literally traded away his immortality to preserve/protect her life force", that's not something YH wants on her end, and that's why she said to him in anger of the revelation of that fact that he hid it from her the whole truth that what she minded the most was not because he took back his heart protecting scale , but it was the fact that she thought he didn't care about her life, when she knows what will happen after he took the heart protecting scale is that she will die since that was the only thing that was preserving her life all this time. YH values her own life on her end, because she really wants to live her life to the fullest without regrets...

But when the truth was revealed in that episode she was angry because Tian Yao hid something so important from her. All this time she thought that her life meant nothing to him and that after he took it he just left and to her it was BXS who saved her when truth was that (she didn't know till then) that Tian Yao knew that when he took back the heart protecting scale, she wouldn't die because he made sure of it on his end(since his nine stars will protect her)... That's also why Tian Yao said for certain that she wouldn't die (in today's episode), despite the 3 days is up because he believed that what he gave her will protect her in his place..

Well the rest is as you can see in that episode 27 trailer...

Just thought I will clear it up for you because that sentence was a translation error in English of the word being used and said in that sentence. One word can really make all the difference...

Well of course we can only watch the episodes in between to find out exactly what happened but for now that's how I gathered on my end...

Thanks for the explanation. I get this is dramaland. I said earlier on before we even made it to ep 16 was that he knew the heart protection scale was keeping YH alive and he knew the consequences to her if he was to retrieve it without something else in its place to protect her. If we understand TY and his character portrayal has been superb, we should know that he didn't endanger her life when he just stabbed her in ep 16 because he wouldn't do that, even if it was to save those kids. YH seems to understand TY up until that point where she believed he just recklessly took it. We need some sort of misunderstanding to get the angst.

Thank you for explaining.   That word makes a difference. 

thank you!!!! now I understand that scene when she was sleeping. I was afraid he would erased her memories or something like this hahaha 

Why there’s no 27 trailer in Youku app? Anyone know the reason? ?

At the same time is sad  in trailer episode 28 she ask him -so now I have your inner core ,combined with the heart protectin scale  and the life-swapping spell in my body now, does mean that you can never get back your inner core? Tianyao response -the inner core can be cultivated for ten thousand years ,YH -Did you said ten thousand years? Tianyao with a sad face - I might not even have the chance to meet you in then thousands years and YH smile she don’t understand yet  that Tianyao give her his Inmortality,  my theory is that’s why in the calendar we see a egg in episode 34  something will happen to Tianyao and his soul maybe goes in to a dragon egg that will hatch to the return of Tianyao . 

Monicac25:

At the same time is sad  in trailer episode 28 she ask him -so now I have your inner core ,combined with the heart protectin scale  and the life-swapping spell in my body now, does mean that you can never get back your inner core? Tianyao response -the inner core can be cultivated for ten thousand years ,YH -Did you said ten thousand years? Tianyao with a sad face - I might not even have the chance to meet you in then thousands years and YH smile she don’t understand yet  that Tianyao give her his Inmortality,  my theory is that’s why in the calendar we see a egg in episode 34  something will happen to Tianyao and his soul maybe goes in to a dragon egg that will hatch to the return of Tianyao . 

Check the calendar again.

The egg will be in either episode 32-33, not 34.

Going by past references the symbol pic usually happens after the episode number not before. 

So that will happen in 32-33.

Oh no wish I never started this. Another sad drama?

Fiona:

Oh no wish I never started this. Another sad drama?

It is better than TTEOTM IMO.

I can't speak whether you will like it or not but for me I love the main character ML and FL and main pairing because their love is equal.

Thank you for responding. So far am liking it.

Monicac25:

At the same time is sad  in trailer episode 28 she ask him -so now I have your inner core ,combined with the heart protectin scale  and the life-swapping spell in my body now, does mean that you can never get back your inner core? Tianyao response -the inner core can be cultivated for ten thousand years ,YH -Did you said ten thousand years? Tianyao with a sad face - I might not even have the chance to meet you in then thousands years and YH smile she don’t understand yet  that Tianyao give her his Inmortality,  my theory is that’s why in the calendar we see a egg in episode 34  something will happen to Tianyao and his soul maybe goes in to a dragon egg that will hatch to the return of Tianyao . 

I'm confused. So originally she has his inner core and HPS. Then TY took the HPS and gave her the 9-star thing. Then HPS was transferred back to her so now she has his three things? How does he even be powerful with that many things missing lol. Also, I was told that the 9-star doesn't activate unless YH dies, then TY will be the one that dies in place of her? So at this point, anytime if she's in danger going to die, then he would die instead? 

I hv another question as well, the first time HPS was taken back by TY, YH didnt die right aways cz she had TY’s neidan right? Then the second time, when the flower was crushed by TY, then YH supposed to not die within 3days (if I’m not mistaken i forgot how long she can survive back than) right?

But yesterday eps, YH dies right away, then bcs of the life-swapping spell, TY dies instead. Why this spell didn’t happen in the first time? Is this just some loop hole?

Yes if not mistaken he already gave her his Nice Stars while she was drunk and asleep and before he stabbed her….. I also need to know.

lindawatitjioe:

I hv another question as well, the first time HPS was taken back by TY, YH didnt die right aways cz she had TY’s neidan right? Then the second time, when the flower was crushed by TY, then YH supposed to not die within 3days (if I’m not mistaken i forgot how long she can survive back than) right?

But yesterday eps, YH dies right away, then bcs of the life-swapping spell, TY dies instead. Why this spell didn’t happen in the first time? Is this just some loop hole?

The first time it didn't happen because TY already said it that after removing the HPS from YH in episode 16, she have 3 days before her life was in danger.

YH will not die no matter what because when TY gave her his Nine Stars, he already ensure she will not die due to the life exchange method, if the three days is up and YH life is in danger, TY will be on the receiving end and die in her place instead. 

If you notice that back then after TY defeated SY he was was trying to find YH again because he want to save her, and at that time he had plans to return the HPS back to her but YH was okay after the 3 days time frame due to the Dark Flower placed onto her as a condition to control her in the 3 months time frame before she completely lose control. So that was why it didn't activate back then.

TY also said that he doesn't have any problems giving the HPS back to YH, but because YH was being controlled by the Lord of Dark, at the time he need to ensure that she is freed of the darkness first because if not then that would be like handing his HPS to the Dark Lord which is not ideal. This is something BXS knows about too because TY told him that when they were trapped inside the compass. 

As for episode 27, and how it played out in that scene, how I understood was TY saved YH through his Nine Stars, but the thing is, if anything happens to YH, TY will be the one on the receiving end (through the life exchange method), so TY will die in her place instead, when the black flower was destroyed it meant that she is now freed from the Dark Lords control but as the Dark Lord said that if the flower is destroyed, YH will die instead. Which was something the Dark Lord did on his end when he went into YH mind eye.

YH wouldn't die because what TY did by using this life exchange method was one life exchange with another so yes, TY was willing to sacrifice himself to save YH just like how YH, who values her life is willing to sacrifice herself to protect TY. I think what the writers wants to highlight here is that both TY and YH are willing to sacrifice their own life to ensure the other one lives. To show their love and sacrifice for each other is equal.

The reason why TY chose to not give HPS to YH despite he knew that it would save him from dying in YH place is because YH had said it to him several times already, she wanted to live a free life away from all the danger... She also made it clear that she just want to live her life in peace. TY as selfless as he was, he didn't mind dying in her place through this life exchange method because he just wants her to be able to live her life in peace and away from the danger. If the HPS is back into her then she will be the target to those people who wants to get their hands on it. 

This is why we have BXS came in the picture to change the outcome of it and save TY because he put the HPS back into YH so her "life" was spared after the dark flower was destroyed so thus this saves TY from going through the life exchange method and die in YH place instead. Hope this makes sense now.