jaginsing:

i can't remember when the heart scale goes back to Tian Yao, but it isn't under protest from Yan Hui and it's late in the novel. In fact, she has his neidan (which actually what's keeping her alive) and gives that to him without him knowing, so that for the final battle he has a chance of winning. By this stage they are deeply in love. Her last words to her sidekick (who is helping keep Tian Yao from knowing that Yan Hui has given him back his neidan) is to tell him to wait for her once she's dead. She reincarnates, they find each other --> happy ending (story actually finishes with a bedroom scene :D)

Stupid question but is his Neidan his heart scale in the drama? He could sense it in her so how would he not be able to sense it if she's removed it and given it back to him?

Erin:

Stupid question but is his Neidan his heart scale in the drama? He could sense it in her so how would he not be able to sense it if she's removed it and given it back to him?

I don't know how they've adapted the neidan/scale in the drama (it might be in the trailers, but not yet in the episodes). The whole neidan aspect doesn't come into the novel until quite late....

jaginsing:

I don't know how they've adapted the neidan/scale in the drama (it might be in the trailers, but not yet in the episodes). The whole neidan aspect doesn't come into the novel until quite late....

What is the this Neidan aspect then?

jaginsing:
i can't remember when the heart scale goes back to Tian Yao, but it isn't under protest from Yan Hui and it's late in the novel. In fact, she has his neidan (which actually what's keeping her alive) and gives that to him without him knowing, so that for the final battle he has a chance of winning.

ok i see, so the scene in the trailer it's a new scene for create drama and maybe he will give back that  to her and later she will give back to him,  i don't think it's a dream, this scene is brutal

Erin:

What is the this Neidan aspect then?

So....i'm not sure if we will see this in the upcoming eps, however in the last ep where Feng's uncle paid the 9 tail fox demon princess a visit, he was sucking out her essence to make the lust fragrance (fox essence is the english translation for the drama). In the novel, all fox demons are being captured to extract their essence for the lust fragrance. After that, they are sent to a particular xian sect, because the leader of that sect, who has been in retreat since the time that Su Ying dismembered Tian Yao, is collecting the neidans of all those fox demons to reach a higher level of cultivation (absorbing their spirits).

How much of that will be in the drama I don't know.

YESMISSA:

ok i see, so the scene in the trailer it's a new scene for create drama and maybe he will give back that  to her and later she will give back to him,  i don't think it's a dream, this scene is brutal

In the novel, it's not a case of trading it back and forth....I think they've changed it in the drama to up the angst levels. Upcoming trailers might give more clues.

I've seen a lot of back and forth development between main leads in the ending video and that made me curious.

As far as this drama is going, they are honest with each other, so why would YH turn her back on him? Do her black dresses have something to do with her turning against him or something?

I mean, how goes their relationship growth?

HaruNoKaze:

I've seen a lot of back and forth development between main leads in the ending video and that made me curious.

As far as this drama is going, they are honest with each other, so why would YH turn her back on him? Do her black dresses have something to do with her turning against him or something?

I mean, how goes their relationship growth?

Hey Spring Wind....this is a drama interpretation that we are seeing in the trailers...which aren't following the novel. Novel Yan Hui never devilises or turns against him, the only time there is a mix up is when they enter an illusion realm left by Su Ying to try to trap them both....so possibly what's in the trailers is that scene from the novel.

jaginsing:

Hey Spring Wind....this is a drama interpretation that we are seeing in the trailers...which aren't following the novel. Novel Yan Hui never devilises or turns against him, the only time there is a mix up is when they enter an illusion realm left by Su Ying to try to trap them both....so possibly what's in the trailers is that scene from the novel.

Thank you! If those scenes are from that episode in the novel, then I have no worries ^_^

P.S. - awww, you understand what my name means <3

jaginsing:

yep. Original novel first ending is one sacrifices so the other can save everyone, then in reincarnation cycle she returns, live HEA

Thank you.

I'm not even touching TTEOM because of that, but this one I had to start watching and now I'm at ease. <3

HaruNoKaze:

Thank you! If those scenes are from that episode in the novel, then I have no worries ^_^

P.S. - awww, you understand what my name means <3

yeah...secret life as japanese speaker :D <3 ... thought your name totemo kawaii.

katsumi_liqueur:

Thank you.

I'm not even touching TTEOM because of that, but this one I had to start watching and now I'm at ease. <3

oh....<3 <3 <3 .... i guess if you are wanting the lived HEA for TtEotM then ... disappointing....i thought it was a superb ending, felt he deserved release, beautiful pic of him as god essence, his wife and daughter (his family) and the home he created (peaceful nature kingdom for demons, cultivators and humans to reside) as his memory (remember all the talk about remembering tales of love)....his love still exists....

jaginsing:

oh....<3 <3 <3 .... i guess if you are wanting the lived HEA for TtEotM then ... disappointing....i thought it was a superb ending, felt he deserved release, beautiful pic of him as god essence, his wife and daughter (his family) and the home he created (peaceful nature kingdom for demons, cultivators and humans to reside) as his memory (remember all the talk about remembering tales of love)....his love still exists....

Oh, I didn't even watch it. I was just scrolling through the comments and waiting for the last episode to see which category it would fall into. I imagine the series is amazing, with great story, actors, visuals, everything. However, it's very sad, always about sacrifice when it comes to this genre in the end. So without the HEA, it's not something I can watch right now. It's the kind of series I need to be in a really good mental place to not be devastated and cry my eyes out.

This one seems light, althought there is never a light one in wuxia genre.

jaginsing:

yeah...secret life as japanese speaker :D <3 ... thought your name totemo kawaii.

Arigato! \^_^/ Kikai ga attara, zehi nihongo de hanashimashou! ;)

katsumi_liqueur:

Oh, I didn't even watch it. I was just scrolling through the comments and waiting for the last episode to see which category it would fall into. I imagine the series is amazing, with great story, actors, visuals, everything. However, it's very sad, always about sacrifice when it comes to this genre in the end. So without the HEA, it's not something I can watch right now. It's the kind of series I need to be in a really good mental place to not be devastated and cry my eyes out.

This one seems light, althought there is never a light one in wuxia genre. 

I watched TTEOM till ep 20 when I had a feeling it will not end well, because the FL was stubborn and did not want to love the ML sincerely. So I watched parts of the last ep and read comments to find out the ending and yeah... In the second part there were lies after lies and I can't stand that, so I protected myself and dropped it :))) The first part was really good, tho. It kept me hooked every second.