So with the dark energy being incompatible with hers makes it seem like she is almost I'll? Looks like in the next clip for episode 13?? she's almost freezing or has chills like she has a fever.  She was talking about how hot she was and she when she was told that she didn't have to beat up Yao Yao she was like I don't? but I want to lol. Seems like it kind of makes her act against her character lol

So since her master is sending somebody from the sect to bring her back does she go willingly?

Erin:

So with the dark energy being incompatible with hers makes it seem like she is almost I'll? Looks like in the next clip for episode 13?? she's almost freezing or has chills like she has a fever.  She was talking about how hot she was and she when she was told that she didn't have to beat up Yao Yao she was like I don't? but I want to lol. Seems like it kind of makes her act against her character lol

So since her master is sending somebody from the sect to bring her back does she go willingly?

In the novel no, and I'm guessing it'll be the same for the drama since they seem to have kept the whip punishment at Chen Xing Mountain, just changed it to a lighting punishment.

I know it's a different question, but what was that beautiful song from today's episode (ep 11)? I can't find it.

BlessMeAchoo:

Who is Bai Xiao Sheng and what is his role? Why is he doing all these things?

https://twitter.com/zhaoyaos/status/1645943112072560640?s=20

Spoiler alert, someone shared this you can check if you want to 

What does YH's mind's eye represent (like the water stuff)? and what's the mind's eye actually?

BlessMeAchoo:

What does YH's mind's eye represent (like the water stuff)? and what's the mind's eye actually?

Don't quote me on this bc I'm not super familiar with the terminology they're using but the "mind's eye" seems to be where the cultivators store their spiritual power. The pocket dimension seems to be where it is stored/kept in reserve and the water seems representative of the power itself, hence the black rocks sealing the water away when Yan Hui was depowered.

jaginsing:

i can't remember when the heart scale goes back to Tian Yao, but it isn't under protest from Yan Hui and it's late in the novel. In fact, she has his neidan (which actually what's keeping her alive) and gives that to him without him knowing, so that for the final battle he has a chance of winning. By this stage they are deeply in love. Her last words to her sidekick (who is helping keep Tian Yao from knowing that Yan Hui has given him back his neidan) is to tell him to wait for her once she's dead. She reincarnates, they find each other --> happy ending (story actually finishes with a bedroom scene :D)

Oh is this in the novel? thank you for the recaps and sharing.. reading it makes more senses of the story by far.   I don't mind any spoiler.  Btw.. where did u read the novel? is that a translation?

Amarilis:

Oh is this in the novel? thank you for the recaps and sharing.. reading it makes more senses of the story by far.   I don't mind any spoiler.  Btw.. where did u read the novel? is that a translation?

jaginsing linked a translation of the novel in BFTB's discussions section, you should find it there

valleyofthelost:

jaginsing linked a translation of the novel in BFTB's discussions section, you should find it there

Thanks ^^

Who was the Master that the sprites were with when TY's sword was being imbued with their spiritual power?

lol the chokehold this drama has on me right now is no joke. I finally created an account on here to join in the conversation to share a possible theory about the dark aura in FL's mind's eye. 

Not sure if this was in the novel, but after carefully watching the intro and outro of each episode, I couldn't help but feel that the drama is alluding that our main couple is a yin-yang match (aside from the obvious couple analysis of BXS).  Please correct me if I'm mistaken since I don't know too much about the Taoist take on yin-yang, but doesn't the Yin dragon represent a negative or rather darker energy that is primarily female in nature? And the Yang dragon is the opposite with a positive, bright energy that is said to be male.  It'll be interesting to see how this power play will play out in the drama.

notadramallama:

lol the chokehold this drama has on me right now is no joke. I finally created an account on here to join in the conversation to share a possible theory about the dark aura in FL's mind's eye. 

Not sure if this was in the novel, but after carefully watching the intro and outro of each episode, I couldn't help but feel that the drama is alluding that our main couple is a yin-yang match (aside from the obvious couple analysis of BXS).  Please correct me if I'm mistaken since I don't know too much about the Taoist take on yin-yang, but doesn't the Yin dragon represent a negative or rather darker energy that is primarily female in nature? And the Yang dragon is the opposite with a positive, bright energy that is said to be male.  It'll be interesting to see how this power play will play out in the drama.

I know right, I was watching something else as well but have now put that on hold lol

The dark aura was from BXS and TY banished it...unless it comes back...

Hi!!! As someone who knows the novel, I badly need a spoiler on YANHUI'S true identity. Like, who is she really,? How is she connected to Tian You in the past. I feel like there is more than that of the heart protection scale.

And btw, why is TIAN YOU'S hair on one scenewl was all White ???

IreneCamilleMaabo-DeMatt:

Hi!!! As someone who knows the novel, I badly need a spoiler on YANHUI'S true identity. Like, who is she really,? How is she connected to Tian You in the past. I feel like there is more than that of the heart protection scale.

And btw, why is TIAN YOU'S hair on one scenewl was all White ???

She is just human, the scale plugged the hole in her heart which meant she could live beyond infancy and she has his spiritual veins is why she can use spiritual power. When her master found her he sealed her to keep the power from leaking out so Su Ying wouldn't find her and Kill her.

Youku is torturing us with 1 ep per day!!! ???