I think he is not.

I find there is a flaw in the story.  Qi Shuo is Qi Yue's son from the future.  But, he should have disappeared from the moment QY conceives a child.

I don't think so. Qi Shao will not be born in the first place. Moreover even if he was somehow born, his mother's child with her husband is 5 or 6 and he is 20. So there is no way its Qi Shao

A Darker Interpretation:
After five years Qi Yue is the only one who remembers her son Qi Shao. She wrote a web novel maybe to remind herself or be reminiscent of the days they spent together.

But losing her son and knowing that he sacrificed himself for her future has put a huge burden as the years go by.  And finally she has gone insane and sees Qi Shao from time to time on strangers faces.

She always makes sure to take a second glance and imagines that her dead son is alive and well, just around the corner watching over her, just as he had done all those years ago. 

I don't really watch cdramas that much but damn, this story is awesome

Her little son on the beach is named Qi Shuo after the original Qi Shuo. The original Qi Shuo came to a parallel world and changed his mom's life in the parallel world. But in his world he still exists. Watch Episode 20 starting at 20:32 to see that is where he is. He still does meet his mom in the parallel world by accident, and he is likely dating her best friend because there is no restriction to their relationship anymore.