Here, any fan of "Another Me" can contribute videos, curiosities and information about the show.

The drama tells the story of how an ordinary girl Xia Guo chooses when faced with two different choices, and what happens. The drama is presented in parallel time and space. The different choices of the heroine will lead to different endings.There are the challenges and dilemmas of the big city; but on the other hand, there is the stability and triviality of the small town. In life it is always necessary to make concessions, without fear of loss, and moving forward to embrace that sense of the "extraordinary." If life could have other versions, and the "if" could be experienced, what would it look like? The drama realizes this "if" so that the heroine experiences two lives in parallel. How she will handle those choices is the big question.

"I live elsewhere" (from original title in chinese). ANOTHER ME (Official english title)

Source: DramaWiki

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4982733445988362
Behind the scenes: Yu Jian comforting his girlfriend Xia Guo.
????❤️❤️❤️❤️?????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️?????

They are parallel lives, parallel worlds happening at the same time. This drama is a little surreal. But he has a feeling of love for home, for finding himself in a place of comfort, of family, of belonging. From what I understand.?????????????????????

PS:
There will be a choice. But this choice is a search for belonging.???????

????????????????????????????????

I live elsewhere
6-18 23:15

#TV series I live elsewhere#
There will always be various choices in life, but there is no standard answer in life, stopping and traveling far away are all landscapes. Lock in the @腾讯视频 and meet a wonderful life with @钟楚曦 @Mr_ Liu Xueyi @林雨申!#Goose Factory 2023 Drama Film List#

Drama Spirit Link
11-3 00:07

Following the high-quality short drama "X Theater" and the 12 o'clock comedy "Bench Unit", Tencent Video has newly launched the 18 o'clock light topic texture drama "Firefly Unit", and four dramas will be broadcast soon (one per month):
"#Hometown Don't Come Unharmed#" Ren Suxi, Li Xueqin, will start broadcasting today
"#I Know I Love You#" Sun Yi, Zhang Wanyi "
#生活在别处的我#》Zhong Chuxi, Liu Xueyi "
#Thank you for warming me#" Li Landi, Lin Yi
—————————————————————————————————————————————————

I live elsewhere
11-2 22:45 from Weibo Web Version

#Firefly Unit Official Announcement#
#I live elsewhere in the TV series# If you want to blossom and bear fruit in advance, you must do your best to bloom in the scorching heat. @腾讯视频 @萤火单元 Stay tuned!

eliteles1  9 months ago

Entertaining
16 minutes ago by Weibo Video Number
#I live elsewhere to finish# I have waited for so long to finish the material level one is satisfied! Especially the finishing special is really good texture, each character throws their own life choice questions, bringing the audience to think together, if life can be repeated, will you choose the current life, that is, who has not thought about this "if" when encountering setbacks and difficulties! The play turns "if" into reality, so that the heroine really feels two lives at the same time, and I don't know how to deal with the ending, it's really looking forward to it! #Zhong Chuxi, Liu Xueyi, Lin Yushen, new drama atmosphere

• eliteles1  4 months ago

1️⃣I Live in Other Places"(original title in Chinese_, starring Zhong Chuxi and Liu Xueyi .
    The play tells the story of how an ordinary girl Xia Guo chooses when faced with two different choices, and what happens. The narrative of the story is presented in the form of parallel time and space. The heroine makes different choices and the different endings brought about by choosing two lines.
    2️⃣On the one hand, the challenges and dilemmas of the city, on the other hand, the stability and triviality of the small city... Life always has to make trade-offs, not afraid of loss, fearlessly moving forward, to embrace that little bit of "extraordinary". Lock @腾讯视频, stay tuned @钟楚曦 @Mr_ Liu Xueyi @林雨申 #Goose Factory 2023 drama list.
    3️⃣each character throws their own life choice questions, bringing the audience to think together, if life can be repeated, will you choose the current life, that is, who has not thought about this "if" when encountering setbacks and difficulties! The play turns "if" into reality, so that the heroine really feels two lives at the same time, and I don't know how to deal with the ending.

Youth shadow focus circle
Yesterday at 23:34 by Youth Shadow Focus Circle Super Words edited
【The TV series lives somewhere elseThe urban drama "Me Living Elsewhere"
broadcast exclusively by Tencent Video started in Shanghai today,Zhong ChuxiLiu XueyiLin YushenStarring. The play is adapted from the Taiwanese drama "荼蘼", telling the story of how the ordinary girl Xia Guo chooses and what will happen when faced with two different choices.
▼ The story narrative is presented in a parallel time and space, the heroine makes different choices, and in the different endings brought about by choosing two lines, the main line of the script basically has not changed much from the previous version of the Taiwan drama, and the original version is very good-looking.

(One more version of synopsis:)??????????????????

Drama variety Anlida
24 minutes ago from Zhong Chuxichao
Mommy!! This lineup is super expected!! The fork in the road of life has two different lives
"#I live elsewhere#" Zhong Chuxi Liu Xueyi
Plot:
Xia Guo (played by Zhong Chuxi) is an ordinary white-collar gold woman, and her childhood sweetheart boyfriend Yuan Yujian (played by Liu Xueyi) lives an ordinary and happy life in her hometown of Leshan. A sudden opportunity to go back and forth to the Shanghai headquarters for development forced her to replan her future development. In the face of the prosperity and glamor of the big city and the familiarity and stability of their hometown, the two Xia Guo made a difficult choice at the crossroads of their lives, and since then they have embarked on completely different life paths.
Xia Guo chose to stay in Leshan, continue to be with Yu Jian, and live a simple and warm life. Another Xia Guo chose to go to Shanghai to pursue his career dreams, and met the excellent and gentle Xue Yuming (played by Lin Liangshen) and the free and enthusiastic Alan (played by Yao Chi). The two Xia Guo have experienced different love, friendship, family and workplace, and have gained different growth and happiness

Even the poster is suggestive. See a division on the floor where they are. Xiao Guo, the heroine, is leaning against the wall that divides the two realities. But (her feet) are resting on the wooden floor, where he is sitting (her childhood sweetheart), Yu Jian.
????????????????????????????????

Actress Zhong Chu Xi has been having all her dramas aired since last year. And there's her drama being broadcast now (With the theme of friendship, a group of women who are friends) and it's very successful in China. (So, I conclude, that this year Another Me will also be broadcast).
Tencent had made it clear that the transmission would take place between January and February. I just know that it will probably be in 2024.
?????????????????????????????????

Tencent made a hot search involving Yang Zi and Liu Xue Yi (taking advantage of the fact that Yang Zi's modern drama) is now being broadcast on the platform. I think this is a pre-warm-up for "Another Me" to be broadcast. I think it's about to be broadcast.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✈️

Let's go. Stream. I want to watch Liu Xue Yi's sensitive performance.✈️✈️✈️✈️?️?️?️?️

https://mydramalist.com/733023-i-live-elsewhere
The second fat said the drama
1 hour ago from Redmi Note 11 Pro
[Little Life] #My Life Elsewhere will be broadcast in May#⬅️

Starring @Zhong Chuxi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi @Lin Yushen, adapted and remade from the Taiwanese drama "Tu Yu", the TV series "#Me living elsewhere#" will be taken over by Tencent Video Firefly Unit in mid-May#⬅️ Spring beauty for lovers# The play tells the story of Xia Guo, an ordinary girl who faces different life choices and opens the prelude to two lives!
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5025862487376338 

Four dramas to be broadcast.    Actor: Liu Xue Yi  

The second fat said the drama
Yesterday at 23:54 from Redmi Note 11 Pro
#living in elsewhere " (Another Me) I will be broadcast soon#
trailer: ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ok8y88hE_o

[Little Life Start] Starring @Zhong Sunxi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi @Lin Yusheng, adapted and remade according to the Taiwanese drama "Tu Li", the TV series "#living in elsewhereof me#"➡️ is confirmed to be in mid-May ⬅️ Tencent Video Firefly Unit will take over " #Spring scenerySend Affection# "Exclusive broadcast on the whole network!
➖ The official announcement will be finalized as soon as next week! ➖ The play tells the story of Xia Guo, an ordinary girl, facing different life choices and opening the prelude to two lives!
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5028087115287194
??????????????????????????????