The most beautiful man in the world, the county magistrate, Pan Yue falls in love with Yang Caiwei, but in a twist of fate, she will think that he plotted her murder and will return with a different face trying to take revenge on him. But love will triumph.

eliteles1  VIP 18 days ago

rumor: ? Everything is uncertain in a rumor. But...it's a rumor. ?

Rachel Sora is safe
6 minutes ago from Samsung Android Smartphones

? "Shengsheng Muqingxian": Liu Xueyi, Ju Jingyi
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5015967052599517
https://mydramalist.com/754397-sheng-sheng-mu-qing-xian
https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%E7%AC%99%E7%AC%99%E6%85%95%E6%B8%85%E5%BC%A6

eliteles1  VIP 10 months ago

Character introduction
(Male and female have been determined)
Zhuo Runjiang
Male, 20 years old. Four major clans: Young Master Yinyulou.
Bearing a family blood feud, he forced himself to become a ruthless gangster master.however
Under his cold appearance, he always retains some innocent and free spirit.
The heroine Aoi is the guardian, she thought it was a friendship, after the heroine suffered an accident.
Only then did I realize my sincerity.
Female, 19 years old.The ancient spirit "Baoqian".
-Female fans, men's little liars, mixed truth and falsehood, good at observing words, what's the matter?
Everything has to be about conditions and rewards.But after meeting Zhuo Liangjiang, she was little by little.
Broke his own principles and started a "loss-making business"
Qingdi
Female, 35 years old.Four major clans: Baihua Official Lord.
The owner of all Yanlou in Heyang dug the river through his "lark".
Information about the bright and dark roads of the sun, large and small.Seeing the wind enables both the left and the right, beautiful
Under the appearance, there is an incomprehensible Ling Me heart hidden.
Gu Ya
Male, 40 years old. Four major clans: the Lord of Jishan Hall.
On the outside, he is a rich man with a fat head and big ears, full of harmony and wealth, but in fact, there is no one.
Sex, doing the business of buying murderous people.For him, anyone's life is.
Can be used to make transactions.
Cai Sheng
Male, 40 years old.Four major clans: the owner of the life and Death Workshop.
His face was full of scary knife addiction, and he couldn't make an expression, he could only see a pair of cruel eyes.
His eyes turned slyly.He is cruel to himself and more cruel to others, with all kinds of stimuli
The gamble is fun.
Aze
-Male, 20 years old.The male lead passes the guard.
The heart is straightforward and the song is straightforward and serious.I have been by Pan Sugar's side since I was a child, and I can learn from the subtle
-Motion perceives his thoughts, always mercilessly when Pande pretends to be emotional
Cut through him.
Ling'er
Female, 19 years old. The heroine treats the girl.
The king of the reading volume of romance novels, the cp fans of my own lady and Master Pan, are always
Help the lady chase her husband on her own initiative, and she can always achieve it while making jokes.
Assist effect.
County lord
Female, 20 years old.Neat and strange woman.
"The landscape is full in his eyes, and the sunset is by the side of the meal.Pan Sui's "official" fiancée, unwilling to be
Ordinary marriage and ritual discipline have a sense of female awakening that transcends this era.
Shangguanlan
Male, 24 years old. The richest man in the world.
The breeze and the moon are as warm as jade, with eight beautiful faces and beautiful faces.The only flaw
It's my sister, she's a pet sister madman.He is also Pan Sui's best friend, willing to serve
He has nothing to do with it.
Shen Ci
Male, 19 years old. A student of Xinzheng Academy.
The young man who looked as clear as a mountain spring was shrouded in a terrifying mist.
Welcome major brokerage companies and actors to submit information!
@Peanut Xiaoshenghua

eliteles1  VIP 10 months ago

Most of the stories with Liu Xue Yi have something to do with flowers. In Love and Redemption, he controlled the crystal flower that generated love for the suitor. In Love never fails, he is the king of flowers. In The Lost Tomb, he is nicknamed the Master of Flowers. And now this drama (In Bloom), what is the meaning of the flower in this flower, let's wait to find out.

• eliteles1  VIP 9 months ago

@Sanjiii123 This drama is not a novel adaptation. He is an original story. There is no book.

eliteles1  VIP 9 months ago
    @eliteles1 But there are historical elements that will be used in the story, like the character Pan Yue (who they say was one of the most handsome men in the story, but that his beauty was a burden for him.).
    This detail reminds me a bit of Ye Xiu Du from "Qing Luo" drama. Liu Xiu Ye was there a little bit narcissistic (with an element of humor), but with a gentleness and sensitivity (because he was actually not arrogant at all).
    @eliteles1 In addition, the Wei and Jin dynasties will fuel this story.
    So, the characters' clothes will be fluid. I think this is good, it will flatter Liu Xue Yi's physical profile. These outfits remind me a lot of the character he once played: Hao Chen (from Love and Redemption.)

(Short storyline) The male and female protagonists have a marriage contract since childhood, but on their wedding night, the female protagonist was framed miserably, the door was destroyed, the female protagonist escaped death, mistakenly thinking that the male protagonist was the killer of herself, in order to get closer to the male lead, the female lead changed her face to investigate the truth of the murder starring Ju Jingyi & Liu Xueyi.

• eliteles1  VIP 9 months ago

Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi.
    Synopsis:
    The heroine changed her face and escaped by mistake, but she changed from a little lady to a strange curryman, living incognito by autopsy.
    The male protagonist is the first handsome man, but he has a sad native family, just because he is very handsome, causing the ugly father to suspect him of being green and grassy, and he has been a marginal figure in the family since he was born. he was a child.
    The male and female protagonists entered into a marriage contract from childhood, and the wedding day completely changed the fate of the two, the heroine's entire family was slaughtered, she was forced to escape, and the female protagonist suspected that it was the male protagonist. After changing her face, the female lead took a cruel female prank, disguised as a flower-crazy woman to get closer to the male lead, and the two worked together to solve the case and reveal the hidden truth behind.

eliteles1  VIP 8 months ago

(I understood about this comment about the flowers that made up the bouquet of flowers that the actors received at the start up today, each type of flower represents a character (but which one does each one represent?).)
#TV series Flower Order##Flower Order#
Heyang City is looming, waiting for Jun to join the game;
The flower's shadow is half covered, inviting Jun to solve the puzzle.
The bouquet in the hands of the main creator in today's opening scene is composed of six different floral materials, which represent the main characters and personalities of the play:
untamed bell flowers, lilies loyal and unshakable calla, love stems and not orange, girlish thoughts, small daisies, dangerous temptations , tulips, white orchids gentleman's wind Families are invited to guess which character they correspond to in the play?[doge]

Concept poster, flower clusters blooming, undercurrents surging, four strange cases
Point to the shocked innocent face In the concept poster released by the drama party today, there are many flowers and shadows. Hidden mysterious machines, connecting complex human emotions with complex flowers and brocade races It also hints at the fate of the character and the situation of the case. Blurred. In the poster, Yang Caiwei and Pan Yue stood with their backs to each other, like It seems to be telling about the disparity between the identities of the two and the entanglement of emotions. The buildings of the "four great sects" are integrated into the surging flower clusters, Hinting at the conspiracy of Bo Hanyong in the seemingly calm atmosphere design. Interestingly, if you turn the poster upside down, you will find that Peach The new life of the branch foreshadows that the stories of Yang Caiwei and Pan Yue are also here. New rotten flowers bloomed intermittently. Peach blossom, building, inverted The posters of shadow, reality and reality are left with the space for netizens to avoid thinking infinitely. between.In addition, the official released a self-contained "flower set" today.
The flower bouquet diagram cleverly uses the flower language to interpret the characters in the play. The characteristics have aroused conjecture and heated discussion among netizens.

NightOwl  8 months ago

That synopsis makes no sense. I will still try this anyway for my girl Wu Jiayi.

• eliteles1  VIP 8 months ago

I, on the contrary, find the plot very interesting (and there is a couple's growth line). Besides there are several cases for them to investigate. They are pursued by their enemies. There is a life story between the two of them (between what happened years ago) and what happens today. I see it's very interesting (it's a beautiful journey). I hope the scenes are well done and the dialogues are good. (And may they use Liu Xue Yi's beauty and talent wisely). (And that the heroine is interesting too.).

Character introduction
(Male and female have been determined)
Zhuo Runjiang
Male, 20 years old. Four major clans: Young Master Yinyulou.
Bearing a family blood feud, he forced himself to become a ruthless gangster master.however
Under his cold appearance, he always retains some innocent and free spirit.
The heroine Aoi is the guardian, she thought it was a friendship, after the heroine suffered an accident.
Only then did I realize my sincerity.
Female, 19 years old.The ancient spirit "Baoqian".
-Female fans, men's little liars, mixed truth and falsehood, good at observing words, what's the matter?
Everything has to be about conditions and rewards.But after meeting Zhuo Liangjiang, she was little by little.
Broke his own principles and started a "loss-making business"
Qingdi
Female, 35 years old.Four major clans: Baihua Official Lord.
The owner of all Yanlou in Heyang dug the river through his "lark".
Information about the bright and dark roads of the sun, large and small.Seeing the wind enables both the left and the right, beautiful
Under the appearance, there is an incomprehensible Ling Me heart hidden.
Gu Ya
Male, 40 years old. Four major clans: the Lord of Jishan Hall.
On the outside, he is a rich man with a fat head and big ears, full of harmony and wealth, but in fact, there is no one.
Sex, doing the business of buying murderous people.For him, anyone's life is.
Can be used to make transactions.
Cai Sheng
Male, 40 years old.Four major clans: the owner of the life and Death Workshop.
His face was full of scary knife addiction, and he couldn't make an expression, he could only see a pair of cruel eyes.
His eyes turned slyly.He is cruel to himself and more cruel to others, with all kinds of stimuli
The gamble is fun.
Aze
-Male, 20 years old.The male lead passes the guard.
The heart is straightforward and the song is straightforward and serious.I have been by Pan Sugar's side since I was a child, and I can learn from the subtle
-Motion perceives his thoughts, always mercilessly when Pande pretends to be emotional
Cut through him.
Ling'er
Female, 19 years old. The heroine treats the girl.
The king of the reading volume of romance novels, the cp fans of my own lady and Master Pan, are always
Help the lady chase her husband on her own initiative, and she can always achieve it while making jokes.
Assist effect.
County lord
Female, 20 years old.Neat and strange woman.
"The landscape is full in his eyes, and the sunset is by the side of the meal.Pan Sui's "official" fiancée, unwilling to be
Ordinary marriage and ritual discipline have a sense of female awakening that transcends this era.
Shangguanlan
Male, 24 years old. The richest man in the world.
The breeze and the moon are as warm as jade, with eight beautiful faces and beautiful faces.The only flaw
It's my sister, she's a pet sister madman.He is also Pan Sui's best friend, willing to serve
He has nothing to do with it.
Shen Ci
Male, 19 years old. A student of Xinzheng Academy.
The young man who looked as clear as a mountain spring was shrouded in a terrifying mist.
Welcome major brokerage companies and actors to submit information!
@Peanut Xiaoshenghua

• eliteles1  VIP 8 months ago

A fan visited the set (and shares his impression of the two actors):
    Tea girl eating melon - 23-5-11 09:26 by Meibao's iPhone 12 (green).

Yesterday I went to the Huama Ling team and saw Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi.
    Ju Jingyi took a look, my first reaction was: not as short as it said on the Internet, said that one meter four is definitely black powder, feel the lowest one meter five five, I did not react, the person passed, the face is very very small and delicate white, the impression is relatively deep after it passed, the neck is very white and thin.

Liu Xueyi is very handsome, over six feet tall, sits quite tall, is not the thin and weak chicken type, wearing the white type of ancient costume, walking with large sleeves are very flowing. Makeup is heavy. The facial features are three-dimensional, and the bridge of the nose is really high! It is indeed a handsome man in ancient dress.

eliteles1  VIP 8 months ago

Pensive couple. What are you thinking?
Ju Jing Yi- Yang Cai Wei : Someone tried to kill me and I think are you, my husband.
Liu Xue Yi-Pan Yue: My beauty is a burden for me. But my greatest suffering is the risk of losing your love, my wife.