eliteles1:

@Maoyan movie: #Huajian Lingeffective playback volume exceeded 1 billion#

According to data from Maoyan Professional Edition@Ju Jingyi@Mr_ Liu Xueyi starred in the drama "Flower Order" for 23 days, and the effective broadcast volume of the entire network has surpassed 1 billion #花jianling playback volume exceeded 1 billion#
✨✨✨✨?️?️?️?️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️?????? 

This is it! 1B views ? end with a bang! ??❣️

Baoshi Rosie:

This is it! 1B views ? end with a bang! ??❣️

Yes, a real bang for the buck. (This drama is a little gem).??✈️✈️?

Seagar  

Until April 2024 in my opinion, this Chinese costume series /colossal (which is not a xianxia genre) is the best series among other Chinese costume series in 2024, the storyline is good, the acting is good, the series is very well delivered to the audience, and one more thing this series has the potential for a second season, and the way it shows there is a season does not upset the audience like the Joy of Life and Princess Agents series ??

scrap god  29 minutes ago

I mean that blindfold kiss was hot but not really burning passionate lolz but i like the romance, it's pretty solid enough for me.✋? It balances well with the mystery. I like it how both initiates (lol pan yue just keeps on getting uno reverse cards and gets flustered instead ?). Aweee pan yue is such a malewife, he wants to know all the little things about her and care for her ugh i stan??‍♀️

• eliteles1  VIP a minute ago

I love that scene, where she's not with him, and he goes close to the tree and holds up the leaf she likes to pluck. He touches the leaf affectionately and gives a tender smile and says: "Don't worry, she'll come back." There are many other scenes, but this simple scene shows these little things (feelings) that are in this drama."Pan Yue is a sweet and loyal lover."?????????️

Potkjo  28 minutes ago
@eliteles1 i guess you are the female right ? because you know as a male i don't get excited when somebody with rainbow eyes look at another person , scenes like that . I didn't say my example about Her(actress in this drama) but overall. Everybody have different perspective and i understand that but for me it was Bland romance drama. I writed only what i was feeling about this drama and that's all . Whoever want to watch it, can watch it lol , i didn't say don't watch this drama but i described how i feel at finish.

eliteles1  VIP 25 minutes ago
@Potkjo Yes, I am a woman. I understand and respect your opinion. (But it's not my opinion at all. I feel so happy and enchanted when I watch this drama.) I'm just showing my perspective. (But I understand: people are different, they have different perspectives.). So, that's why it can never please everyone. This is impossible. But I know that this drama pleased a lot of people (and I am included in this group).??????
PS:
But as a man, you must have liked the adventure, a little martial skills https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5019878239961119 (and the intricate investigative plot, which although some perhaps saw some holes, but was very interesting, which we can classify: "strange cases".

eliteles1  VIP an hour ago
I love that scene, where she's not with him, and he goes close to the tree and holds up the leaf she likes to pluck. He touches the leaf affectionately and gives a tender smile and says: "Don't worry, she'll come back." There are many other scenes, but this simple scene shows these little things (feelings) that are in this drama."Pan Yue is a sweet and loyal lover."?????????️

Potkjo  24 minutes ago
I understand you can be moved on by sweet scenes like this ,as a male , scenes like that don't give me any emotion . I was saying kisses were bland because kisses were bland lol .

eliteles1  VIP 19 minutes ago
@Potkjo This is a work of art, an interpretation. And as an interpretation (I don't want it to be explicit, I wouldn't like it, I want it to be more interpreted (in an artistic way), I don't know how to explain it.?️??
I prefer poetry to "passion" bordering on explicitness. For example, the same Liu Xue Yi, played a drama "Love at night". And I can say, there is also an "interpretation". There is no demonstration of explicit passion, but we can be moved by the feelings of the main couple. (These are gestures, hands, glances, the shape of the scenes). That's enough.?️??

??????????????????????????????

• Seagar  

But this is just my opinion, I think Ju Jing Yi's chemistry with Li Xue Yi is still lacking, because I think Ju Jing Yi's chemistry with Zhan Zhe Han is very suitable, so from each of Ju Jing Yi's series, only Zhan Zhe Han is the actor whose male partner gets the most romantic feel compared to other male actors who become her partner ??

eliteles1  VIP
    @Seagar You already know. But I thought the chemistry between Liu Xue Yi and Ju Jing Yi was great. And I watch Legend Of Yun Xi (with her and the actor you refer to). I saw chemistry, but....I didn't see it being that better. A good average, just like Liu Xue Yi and her.

• Seagar 
    @eliteles1 Yeah maybe the name of taste must be different for everyone's reference, maybe I really like Liu Xue Yi to be a psychopathic villain character (like in Love & Redemption with Destined) because it fits really well in my opinion and I really like LXY there.

• eliteles1  VIP
    @Seagar I don't want him to be the "eternally handsome psychopath." I loved him as a hero, elegant, sensitive, passionate, with the martial arts of the hero, with the bearing of the hero, the gentleman, the poet, the passionate person. I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO BE THE ETERNAL SECOND PROTAGONIST. (Now, he is the hero. FINALLY. AND HOW IT SUITS WITH HIM. FACE OF A HERO, FACE OF A PASSIONATE. SENSITIVE FACE, BUT NOBODY CAN INTIMIDATE HIM. He has the bearing of authority.
    ps:
    But (for your taste), a bit of the "psychopath" will be in him in "Kill me love me", https://mydramalist.com/680797-chun-hua-yan which he is filming now (he is a psychopath in love , who is the hero, the main male character of the story. He even carried the "supposed body of his beloved woman on his back", because he thought she was dead.
    And it looks like there will be "another hero like that: a bit of villainy (but the hero of the story) in Peach Blossoms Fold (https://mydramalist.com/754385-tao-hua-zhe-jiang-shan).
    PS:
    I'm even like (don't be too villainous), be the hero, be the hero. I like him heroic (like his first protagonist in "Qing Luo"). I love.
    In Love and Redemption, I thought (You are the villain, but you would make a great hero, and there would be a love story between "teacher and apprentice" with Xuanji, due to that arc in which the "stone of lovers" shone for both of them (and Xuanji didn't like it), but Haochen was disconcerted. And when he died (he was kind of trying to steal Xuanji's love) and there she had real empathy for him (and in the classes in front of the lake).
    In Destined (he was truly passionate, he convinced me). I wanted to watch his and the heroine's story. She had more chemistry with LXY than with the lead actor, in my opinion, of course.

• eliteles1  VIP

Liu Xueyi's studio
      39 minutes ago from Liu Xueyichao
      #六 Xueyihuajianling# [haha]#Liu Xueyi Pan Yue#

At the end of the story, drop some growth shards. When the wind comes, it is better to chase the wind and work hard tonight, and leave the rest to time.
      https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5020460925255693
      ➖➖➖➖??➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖??➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖??➖➖➖

• eliteles1  VIP
      15 hours ago from Ju Jingyichao
      #杨凯伟discovered the clues#

Tulips are defeated, and wind chimes are shining. Looking back at the way we came, one step at a time, @ Ju Jing Yi the story ? has reached the end, thank you for the strength you have brought us this spring! Goodbye~ #jujingyihuajianling##花jianling
      https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5020238740389929
      ➖➖➖?➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖?➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖?➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

iWarrenS
3-27 07:13 from iWarrenS iPhone 15

Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi's "Flower Order" Weibo score is 7.3, do you think it's high or low??#花jianling
https://mydramalist.com/photos/Xdg5xO_3
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
PS:
Weibo gave this note on that date above. As for Douban, the last comment on this was that the score was 2.4. (So who cares about reporting such an unfair grade?). Let's report 600 million, 700, 800, 900, 1 billion views. That's what matters.
??????????????????????????????

Cat's Eye Movie
13 hours ago from the TV series Hanama Ling Chao Talk
#jujingyiyangcaiwei’s role is the most popular #

Maoyan Professional Edition data witness, @ju Jing yi@Mr_ Liu Xueyi starred in the drama "Flower Order", which ended perfectly, with a cumulative effective broadcast volume of more than 1.017 billion, and a total of 14 days won the effective broadcast crown of Maoyan online drama, played by @Ju婧祎"Yang Caiwei/Shangguan Zhi". "Become the most popular character in "Flower Order", @Mr_ Liu Xueyi's character "Pan Yue" ranks second, and Maoyan Professional Edition will take you to understand the closing results:
?03 Maoyan Suspense Drama Popularity List x 1
? Maoyan Online Drama Popularity List Weekly Crown x 2
? Maoyan Online Drama Popularity List Daily Crown x 14 #花jianlingmaoyan’s popularity topped the list for 14 times#
https://mydramalist.com/photos/0wAqP6_3
✈️✈️✈️✈️?????✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️???????✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

"I want to marry you".
?????????

MK916  an hour ago

I made a 35-mins summary edit for this drama. I enjoyed how the mystery, suspense, and romance were all balanced in this drama. Hope some of you will enjoy this edit. ❤️

https://youtu.be/DLSZvU8ZBBU

• eliteles1  VIP a few seconds ago

It looks great. All the drama in 35 minutes. For those who have already watched it, it is a way to remember the drama. But for those who haven't watched it (those who don't want to watch the drama as a whole will watch it.). But...I hope they watch the whole drama (and then watch your great edit).??✨

• PS:
    But if people are with me, even if they watch the entire edit, I would watch this beautiful drama in its entirety.

I liked all the cases solved. I liked the conflict at the end. Sacrifice, unusual solutions to save someone. I liked the solution to the last case (the villain), as it happened. I liked the ending of the main couple (I liked the way it happened) whether or not there was a second season. I liked how the romance between the main couple was built.???????
PS:
I even liked the romantic advice that the villain gave to the main male protagonist (using flowers as an example). (It would almost be possible to be friends with this villain. But...no.).
PS:
I really like the couple feeling of the two protagonists, and the last scene on the bridge (I thought it was simple and wonderful at the same time). In my point of view.????

(Another interview he did on the same day, wearing this outfit)

The main creator is very peachy
4-7 01:00 from Liu Xueyichao Edited

#Liu Xueyi thought that the double doors were for big breasts# #Liu Xueyi clips the sound to imitate the group performance of the float show#
We Pan Yue@Mr_ Liu Xueyi With @Huajian Ling Guan Wei guest [the main creator is very peachy]!
"That's it" "It's boring"?[Meow meow]

To play Pan Yue well, what is the most important "point" to grasp? The scene of "Lantern Festival Parade on the Street" collapsed? But the scene of U1S1 Master Pan is very handsome![color]
Liu Xueyi's response to "successful on the table"? "The success of this drama is inseparable from each of them, so if you want to serve this thing, let's go together." Talking
about Pan Yue's emotional changes towards Yang Caiwei and Shangguan Zhi in the play? "From the beginning to the end" in two dimensions?
Sharing the mood of raising a puppy online, the first person to be straight, and the sense of happiness is overflowing on the surface? Will you participate in variety shows in the future? There are indeed variety show types that I want to try![yearning]
The game link, not to be missed!Liu Xueyi's broad shoulders reveal the secret?Liu Xueyi's understanding of the adjective double door makes people faint with laughter?Playing brain teasers, my brother's cleverness is really not acting~ There are also on-site replies to fan messages!
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5020486460178460
?️?️?️?️➡️?️?️?️?️?️➡️?️?️?️?️?️➡️?️?️?️?️?️?️➡️?️?️?️?️?️?️

(About the kiss).?????

Senior's confused meat_
4-7 04:13 from Heartless Flesh Android

Well, my brother was embarrassed again.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5020541959208981
✨✨???✨✨

Senior's confused meat_
4-5 23:28 from Flesh Android

Poor brother, he had been hungry since noon the day before[Bitter]
@Youku: #花jianling#

The interview video of Pan Yangzhi's good has been delivered[call]Yang Caiwei/Shangguan Zhi@Ju Jing Yi and Pan Yue @Mr_ Liu Xueyi told interesting stories about blindfolded kissing on the spot, all flower growers, come and ? take a look~[I love it]
https://weibo.cn/sinaurl?u=https%3A%2F%2Fv.youku.com%2Fv_show%2Fid_XNjM4NjE0MDY5Mg%3D%3D.html
????????????