I'm 20 years old living in germany, just recently started watching dramas after mainly consuming anime and manga. I have kinda gotten bored of manga a while ago which is why I decided to try out dramas.

Since I'm a fan of revenge plots I started with The Glory and was immediately hooked, the production and acting really suited my tastes so I continued watching.  Sadly I don't have that much time to watch which is why my list is still relatively empty, but I'm sure I will fill it with great shows in the near future.

Feel free to send me your recommendations or a friend request (although I won't accept friend requests without exchanging a few messages beforehand)

Thanks for having me :)

Hello ^^

From what's on your planning list already, highly recommend A Shop For Killers

Thanks, seems fun!

Hello! Definitely a large selection of revenge plot dramas to choose from. Hope you find some really fun ones to watch. 

Hallooo! Welcome!
I'm also new here, joined a few days ago :P

Since you love revenge plots, my recomendation is: Reborn Rich (2022)

It's a Korean Drama. I started reading it as a Manwha, and when they adapted it to Drama I couldn't resist to watch it, and WOW... He works for a rich family, then he dies and goes back in time to be reborn as a chaebol in that rich family to get revenge on them.

Seruhio:

Hallooo! Welcome!
I'm also new here, joined a few days ago :P

Since you love revenge plots, my recomendation is: Reborn Rich (2022)

It's a Korean Drama. I started reading it as a Manwha, and when they adapted it to Drama I couldn't resist to watch it, and WOW... He works for a rich family, then he dies and goes back in time to be reborn as a chaebol in that rich family to get revenge on them.

hey, thanks for the rec!  Will watch it at some point, it is already in my plan to watch :)

Welcome! :)