Recent news in China shows that Jinxin si yu is ready to be broadcast by March. And episodes are set at 45 instead of 50. Do you think it's good to have fewer episodes?

it's okay,

only 5 ep are missing 

Yes. Might be because of censorship. I just hope the love scenes are still included 😍

Less might be better. No dragging plots. They should cut down the toxic 10th niang and her storyline.

I'm not worried for other characters time because I just like to see Hou Ye, Shiyi Niang and all their kids 

Hmmm, the novel has 800+ chapters so I doubt it will follow closely to the novel. I guess it won't drag, but hopefully the ending won't be carelessly done as to just end it

After getting to episode 42, I realized that episode should just be 40 to remove the repeated separation and jail part. It should have been better if they end it after the downfall of Ou Lanxing.

Jinxinsiyu:

After getting to episode 42, I realized that episode should just be 40 to remove the repeated separation and jail part. It should have been better if they end it after the downfall of Ou Lanxing.

i think there might be another "divorce letter" trope in the last 3 eps during the jail scene lol. not giving us sweet moments right to the end :(

soondubuu:

i think there might be another "divorce letter" trope in the last 3 eps during the jail scene lol. not giving us sweet moments right to the end :(

There is. The screenwriter must be going through divorce when the story was written that's why that's the only thing in the story.lol

Shiyi pretends to divorce Lingyi to know who is controlling Amber.

Jinxinsiyu:

There is. The screenwriter must be going through divorce when the story was written that's why that's the only thing in the story.lol

Shiyi pretends to divorce Lingyi to know who is controlling Amber.

Yes ikr... she had used this like thrice so far....maybe a fourth time for the jail scene next week...

where are the sweet scenes.. .we are already nearing the end tho

soondubuu:

Yes ikr... she had used this like thrice so far....maybe a fourth time for the jail scene next week...

where are the sweet scenes.. .we are already nearing the end tho

I think it would just be on the last episode