If you want to watch Joy of life season 2 but don't have the money and have wetv you can use my login details. i have wetv vip account so if you don't want or cannot afford wetv vip here is my details. 

username [email protected]

password analdestroyer69

you're welcome.

if any problem occurs try switching devices or wait a while if none works feel free to dm me.

hi, are you from north america region? is the link available already for Joy of Life 2? I don't need an account but if you can help me, please share the page link and I will open it using my account + vpn. thank you in advance!!

i'm from switzerland where viki is not available and i can't find the link for jol2 right now i thik i would be using tencent for now if it comes out on wetv i'll notify you

soulshifter:

hi, are you from north america region? is the link available already for Joy of Life 2? I don't need an account but if you can help me, please share the page link and I will open it using my account + vpn. thank you in advance!!

https://wetv.vip/en/play/kio6wi962m7lg7l-Joy%20of%20Life%20S2/m4100s1xpq5-%E5%BA%86%E4%BD%99%E5%B9%B42%E6%B5%B7%E5%A4%96%E7%89%88_01.mp4

in which countries does this work? im gonna use my vpn on it

An chuxia:

in which countries does this work? im gonna use my vpn on it

NA, I am watching from US

works on usa tried the vpn on it 

You're a true hero mr analdestroyer69

hehe you're welcome!

Definitely the true hero analdestroyer. Thanks again!

An chuxia:

If you want to watch Joy of life season 2 but don't have the money and have wetv you can use my login details. i have wetv vip account so if you don't want or cannot afford wetv vip here is my details. 

username [email protected]

password analdestroyer69

you're welcome.

if any problem occurs try switching devices or wait a while if none works feel free to dm me.

Thnx bro but unfortunately its region locked !

you can use vpn like if you are using pc download proton vpn extension or windscribe both have united states option choose that and you are good to go

An chuxia:

you can use vpn like if you are using pc download proton vpn extension or windscribe both have united states option choose that and you are good to go

The problem is I have WeTv, Iqiyi, Viki and Youku subscription and its only matter of renewing it but if they have decided, they don't want my money. Then I am perfectly happy to pirate stuff and heck you can even get full hd quality.

ikr. but if you want it and can't find pirating just use my account + the vpn it has english subs too