Yes, because I know enough Japanese to point out the puns and the reasons we should spell the name correctly and call out the subbers for spelling the surname wrong...

Slight note that the subs posted spell his surname wrong as "Yuki" rather than "Yuuki" His name in kanji is... 結城真臣On the official website that's ゆうき まさおみ. BTW, his name means Contract/Castle (surname) and then serious. So loosely translated (colloquially) iron clad contract. 

His surname is a play on the word "Yuuki" 勇気 which means courage. which have the same hiragana: ゆうき

Her name is 河合佳子 (river, between, a little excellent) Her name loosely means "a little excellent river", but her surname also sounds like "Kawaii" which means cute, so might be a pun.

The reason it really, really matters in Japanese on the vowel length is because several words sound similar, but with vowel differences mean totally different things. 

The official website is here: https://www.mbs.jp/kekkon_yoteibi/cast_staff.shtml

Oh look... His name is spelled like I said.

Obaasan means grandmother. Obasan means Auntie or Aunt. You don't want to call someone an Obaasan when you mean obasan.This hairline difference is like getting the tones wrong in Chinese, and because of the sound differences, it's harder for beginning learners to catch puns like "結城" v. "勇気" and then not get that his name is a pun for saying "Lacking courage". (Or more literally, locked up courage)

Yes, I subbed. But no, I was always very careful with the vowels, especially on names. There's also a difference between ou and oo in Japanese too. I never shortened it to ō, 'cause that destroys the hiragana and makes it harder on people who are trying to figure out differences in spelling, etc when they look up the hiragana.

I also chased people on Korean shows over getting names wrong (Yoon Yoon Je on Reply 1997 is one)... so... I'm saying put in the effort?

Also, this page should not bend to the wrong efforts of subbers and put in the effort to get it correct to the official website.