Makes me sad.  I wish this world saw us not to be hated. Build teaches that society teaches hatred.

Erik Slayton:

Makes me sad.  I wish this world saw us not to be hated. Build teaches that society teaches hatred.

Elaborate a little because this statement can be seen in 2 different lights

Build announced that when he was younger he "hated" gay characters and people. I was making a statement about society teaching hatred not inclusion nor respect. It makes me sad.

I don't understand ppl. If someone was a hater in the past but learned to accept, isn't that a really good thing?
Like we want homophobes and mysogonists to change right? But no one ever believes them if they say they did change and dont show any problematic behavior anymore.  *smh*

I know. It is hard to judge change. I like him overall. I am disappointed in the world.

I will tell u my story I didn't know about gay or anything about lgbtq+ until I reach 19 I didn't hated them but the way it represented in our country like a guy been feminist always showed as a comedian Character here so I used to laugh at that but not hate as I by mistake watch a gay vlog I wher two boy holding hand kissing the first thing was in my mind was they are cute and their started my journey of watching bl series then from their I started to get knowledge about lgbtq + I kinda get what he is talking about because he was a teenager and didn't know anything better but I hope he changed his mindset now 

@ TThatkinntwobuttonopenshi

I was the same but I would be lying if i said I didn't hate gay relationship before because of how it was presented, not just in my country but my home also.. I started liking and watching gay series at the age of 19 after my sister introduced me to it and since then, I've come to understanding that love doesn't have to do with the gender, you can actually fall in love with anyone despite the person's gender... I've also come to understand the meaning of  igbtq+, that's why I understood build when he said he made a mistake in the past but have changed.....He even apologized for it, most people still calling him out are people that might have had the same mindset he had when they were younger.. Funny enough, I'm wishing I had a gay or lesbian friend I could defend from people that still don't and understand more about love and the igbtq+ club😂 and people that had the same mindset I had when I was younger...I just pray build get through this hard time and I don't like the fact that he won't be participating in any activities from now....I will surely miss you build, can't wait to see you do what you do best again

Kristana:

I don't understand ppl. If someone was a hater in the past but learned to accept, isn't that a really good thing?
Like we want homophobes and mysogonists to change right? But no one ever believes them if they say they did change and dont show any problematic behavior anymore.  *smh*

Yeah , i think we should give Big second chance . Me have to hide my support for LGBT due to my society acceptance, sometimes have to agreed with my friend's jokes about them

I truly understand Big situation years ago. 

Merrytae:

Exactly

He needs to be forgiven, he has already apologized, I believe he has changed

1. @merrytae that is why I understand him when he said I make mistakes in the past I can't change that but I will sure try to became a better person because I know how I was raised always hearing girl should not wear short they will get rape ,even heard my cousins talking shit about lgbtq+ that is how I lived so I guess he also lived in that environment but now he is doing bl series and surrounded  by tong who fully support lgbtq+ and even mile and apo so i am pretty sure he learning from it he trying to learn from his mistakes so I  support him for that.i feel happy that he will join the tour he need some time it goo for him.

this aged like spoilt milk

shei:

this aged like spoilt milk

Right💀

i thought this was about the other thing 😭😭