I JUST WANNA SAY, GET READY GUYS!!!!! ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOSE!!!!!! GET READY FOR the earthquake, tsunami, storm, drought, famine and every damn thing in EP 14!!!!
KINNPORSCHE GONNA END. AND END WITH A BANG!!!!! THEY ARE GONNA SHAKE US UP!!!! THEY ARE GONNA SAHKE THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY UP!!! 

AND THEY ARE GONNA GO LIKE THE KINGS THEY ARE JUST HOW THEY CAME!!

I think not just episode 14 but the ENTIRE KINNPORSCH will always be engraved in our minds!!!! 

I just know that dissertations will be written about the ending of this season. Future historians will celebrate this mark in history. I just know it! 

It will for sure end with a cliffhanger but I think kinn and Porsche are going to get some sort of happy ending if they go by the book and reminder that after the finale there is a special episode coming during their world tour 

I cannot WAIT for ep 14 and at the same time I don't want it to end! I just know I'll have so many things to say! Get ready to see me invade the comment section 

I am ready and not ready for the finale. I know it will end with a cliffhanger especially with season 2 kind of confirmed. But I really wanna see the fight 😼😼

Mimicat:

It will for sure end with a cliffhanger but I think kinn and Porsche are going to get some sort of happy ending if they go by the book and reminder that after the finale there is a special episode coming during their world tour 

I HOPE SO. But i do have a feeling that we will get happy ending for vegaspete as well i mean not the happy ever after one but the good we are stable and happy one. 

I WANT THAT SPECIAL EP ASAP!!!!!!! I mean hoe are we gonna wait 1.5 years for s2?????

i think both daddies will die!!

Ninah Stan:

I cannot WAIT for ep 14 and at the same time I don't want it to end! I just know I'll have so many things to say! Get ready to see me invade the comment section 

same i feel like 3 months 3 decades i don't want to say goodbye to my babies!!!! girl we have to wait 1.5 years for s2!!! what am i gonna do!?????

CudleySteph:

I just know that dissertations will be written about the ending of this season. Future historians will celebrate this mark in history. I just know it! 

i just know this that i am not moving on from them like EVER!!!! THEY ARE ENGRAVED IN MY HEART!!!!

GET READY UPCOMING FUTURE BL'S CUZ I AM GONNA COMPARE EACH ON OF YOU TO  THIS MASTERPIECE!!!

IrusLove:

I am ready and not ready for the finale. I know it will end with a cliffhanger especially with season 2 kind of confirmed. But I really wanna see the fight ??

SAME I LIVE TO WATCH THAT FINAL ACTION SCENE!!

CLIFFHANGER I DON'T MIND BUT I WANT. NO I NEED. NO I DEMAND HAPPY ENDING FOR MY BABIES!!!!

NOT JUST #KINNPORSCHE BUT #VEGASPETE AND #KIMCHAY

All I want is for Kan to die

KinnPorsche:

SAME I LIVE TO WATCH THAT FINAL ACTION SCENE!!

CLIFFHANGER I DON'T MIND BUT I WANT. NO I NEED. NO I DEMAND HAPPY ENDING FOR MY BABIES!!!!

NOT JUST #KINNPORSCHE BUT #VEGASPETE AND #KIMCHAY

I hope all of them will get a happy ending even timetaytem. I want it all now. 😭

Riri:

I WANT BOTH DADDIES TO DIE!!!!!

BUT KAN/ GUN WHAT EVER VEGAS DADDY DEAREST IS CALLED TO DIE A VERY PAINFUL AND SLOW DEATH!!!!!

Riri:

i want both brother to die and I want them  all to start their own company away from the mafia world

IrusLove:

I hope all of them will get a happy ending even timetaytem. I want it all now. ?

BUT WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RELATION BETWEEN THEM YET???

Like yes we know they are boyfriends but we have seen absolutely nothing in their relationship so how are we gonna get their happy ending cuz there was not dram they even had!!!!

IrusLove:

i want both brother to die and I want them  all to start their own company away from the mafia world

girl thats a lot to ask!!!!!!!!!😂😂😂😭