I AM LEGIT CRYING!!!!!!!!

I JUST FINISHED EP 14 LIKE 10 MIN AGO AND DAMN!!!

i am fucked up. i am ruined. i am crying. i am punching. i am kicking. i am sobbing. 

ALL IN ALL KINNPORSCHE FINSHED AND WITH IT I WAS FUCKED!!!!>>>>> Totally and badly.

THE MINUTE I FINISHED EP 14 THE FIRST THING I ASKED MYSELF WAS-
"WTF did i even watched???? how am i gonna move on?"

Those 10 min i took to come here and write this was the time i sat in silence and processed what happened??? what i saw??? but i didn't have answers. I will never have answers. 

This was something that deserve a title of being more than just a MASTERPIECE!!!! FOR ME ITS EVERY FUCKING THING!!!

THIS SERIES WAS A TOTAL ROLLERCOSTER RIDE OF EMOTIONS AND MINDFUCKREY>>

Girl I woke up feeling empty today like my entire purpose to live was taken away. I really don't know what Kinnporsche did to me. I rarely get attached to shows but this one really affected me

I'm just thrilled Pete & Vegas had a worthy ending :) ... was a little frightened Vegas would be the sacrificial lamb character so often used in shows to make it very dramatic!

IrusLove:

Girl I woke up feeling empty today like my entire purpose to live was taken away. I really don't know what Kinnporsche did to me. I rarely get attached to shows but this one really affected me

I FEEL LIKE A BIG PART OF MY LIFE WAS GONE WITH KINNPORSCHE AND THEY REALLY FUCKED WITH MY HEAD IN EP 14>>>>>>>>

SO MANY LOOP HOLES>>> NEED S2 ASAP

kiko_intheusa:

I'm just thrilled Pete & Vegas had a worthy ending :) ... was a little frightened Vegas would be the sacrificial lamb character so often used in shows to make it very dramatic!

I THINK VEGAS WAS TO DIE IN EP 14 BUT THEY ADDED THE LAST SCENE CUZ OF VEGASPETE POPULARITY>>>>>

BUT KIMCHAY???? I THINK THEY WERE JUST A FRAGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION

kiko_intheusa:

Yess I was so scared! Yes, I love KinnPorsche, and Yes, I love KimChay but damn those few minutes after Vegas got shot I was cursing them out, like I love you guys but respectfully idgaf about yall rn, TELL ME VEGAS IS ALIVE! I was so relieved when Tay asked how Vegas was doing that my heart literally skipped a beat and a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I legit thought Vegas was dead until that scene with Porche!  OMFG   a redemption arch for Vegas off scrcreen maybe ( or a season 2 yah!) with Pete.    This series was so amazing .  Such good drama and good action and actors!  It had it all!  This is going to be a hard series to beat!  Geeeez.

I am struggling to move past KinnPorsche, I finished watching it. Rewatched it. And I am now flipping through the episodes. 

Nothing else interests me. 

darkthephoenix:

Yess I was so scared! Yes, I love KinnPorsche, and Yes, I love KimChay but damn those few minutes after Vegas got shot I was cursing them out, like I love you guys but respectfully idgaf about yall rn, TELL ME VEGAS IS ALIVE! I was so relieved when Tay asked how Vegas was doing that my heart literally skipped a beat and a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

yes even i who is a kinnporche stan was like NO WAY YOU ALL WILL DO VEGAS SO DIRTY>> DONT YOU FREAKING DARE>>

But holy hell i literally though they played with us>>

BsAsUn:

I am struggling to move past KinnPorsche, I finished watching it. Rewatched it. And I am now flipping through the episodes. 

Nothing else interests me. 

same>>> I AM STILL NOT OVER KP. I DONT THINK I WILL BE ANYTIME SOON>>

BUT if you wanna watch something that's at least good watch LOVE IN THE AIR and THE ECLIPSE>>

THEY ARE NOT KP BUT QUITE GOOD>>

TinyMoose:

I legit thought Vegas was dead until that scene with Porche!  OMFG   a redemption arch for Vegas off scrcreen maybe ( or a season 2 yah!) with Pete.    This series was so amazing .  Such good drama and good action and actors!  It had it all!  This is going to be a hard series to beat!  Geeeez.

WE NEED S2>> I AM WAITING FOR IT>>

I DON'T THINK I EVEN Breath TILL I KNOW VEGAS WAS ALIVE AND HAPPY>> S2 IS GONNA BE EPIC