Winny Aye:

Their sweet scene. .and her genuine love for him..I just dont know how anyone deny it kekeke...Anyway, I love how Jing is getting more confidence. .?

It’s understandable why he hesitated at first, cos he thought he wasn’t good enough for her. But when she openly said she likes him & even kissed his wounds… that’s when he was finally confident enough to not hold back anymore.

I am continuing with my reading. .????

Lol this is a scene before they went to meet her mom...

It has to be one of my favorite scene (I still prefer proposal scene)..But yep imagining YaoJing sleeping on Spider Web together ???..

And Xiao Yao is both mindfully and heartfully happy. Her only concern is this happiness of hers will be taken away. ..but lol Jing spoiled her. ..i need a hubby like that??

The entire trip Jing really was just sightseeing with no rush and often docking the ship to shore and taking Xiao Yao to explore.
Even though Xiao Yao wandered for hundreds of years, it was in the Middle Plains and she never explored Gao Xing. Jing was different, being the clan leader designate since he was young meant he traveled for business all over the vast wilderness. Whether it was the dangerous and scary Jiu Li, the unpredictable ocean, he visited everywhere before. This trip he knew where all the fun things were and the delicious food spots and he planned everything so that Xiao Yao was totally taken care of.
Since her mom died, Xiao Yao finally felt like she could be a kid and just enjoy without any worry or planning.
That night the two of them camped out on the mountain top.
Xiao Yao smiled “Let me show you something!” and then she climbed up a tree like a monkey to rest on the branch.
Jing took out a jade container and released spiders who quickly got to work between the branches.q
Xiao Yao stared “Are you planning to make a web lace?”
Jing vaulted to Xiao Yao’s side and embraced her, blocking the cold night wind for her “I’ve raised these spiders since I was small, they make light and soft but impervious webs.”
Xiao Yao stared as the spiders worked feverishly until they made a web hammock between the branches. They returned to Jing who fed them bone essence and they happily retreated back to the jade container.
Xiao Yao didn’t know how Jing raised them but the spiders produced a sky blue web that glittered in the moonlight. She asked “Are you planning to take it back to make clothes with it?”
Jing smiled and then grabbed Xiao Yao in his arms to vault down and landed on the web. It was soft like resting on clouds. Xiao Yao marveled at how it even felt warm and laughed “Jing, you’re so clever even as a kid, to think of such a method of camping outdoors. Of course only the Tu Shan clan can afford it.”
Jing smiled wistfully at memories of the past “My mom and my brother really spoiled me.”
Xiao Yao laid on the web and stared at the stars above. Since wandering the world as a child, she slept outdoors countless times and it was never something she found fun. It was because she had no home so she had to sleep outside in a dangerous place where she had to always be on guard. But tonight sleeping outside became something different. Xiao Yao said in a low voice “Jing, these days I feel like I’m a kid again, and being with you feels like having my mom by my side.”

Jing coughed a few times and muttered “That doesn’t feel like a compliment.”

Xiao Yao flipped over and stared at him with a smile “I’m not saying you’re like my mom, it’s more….it feels like when I was small and didn’t need to think or worry about anything. Every day was happy.” Xiao Yao’s smile gradually disappeared “It all feels like a dream and I’m afraid I’ll wake up from the dream like when I was small.”

Jing softly kissed her “This isn’t a dream. We’ll walk the rest of our lives together.”

Xiao Yao smiled “Yes.”

The wind gently rocked their web hammock and the two laid next to each together staring at the glittering stars shining down on them.

Jing softly kissed her “This isn’t a dream. We’ll walk the rest of our lives together.”

Xiao Yao smiled “Yes.”

Production team,are y’all hearing me?? We need this scene!!! @Winny Aye I also liked this scene but loved the meeting of mother in-law scene hehe. Jing kept his head lowered & XY’s mom was looking at him,like the way parents be checking your spouse out & wandering if he/she will be good enough for their kid? Love it!

Romans_Revenge:

Xiao Yao smiled “Yes.”

Production team,are y’all hearing me?? We need this scene!!! @Winny Aye I also liked this scene but loved the meeting of mother in-law scene hehe. Jing kept his head lowered & XY’s mom was looking at him,like the way parents be checking your spouse out & wandering if he/she will be good enough for their kid? Love it!

Yes lol he got consent from her biological parents and also King of Gaozing. ❤️ I love that scene. .it just that they had to go through that burning desert. ..it sounds painful. ..Im still looking forward to proposal scene ??

Winny Aye:

Yes lol he got consent from her biological parents and also King of Gaozing. ❤️ I love that scene. .it just that they had to go through that burning desert. ..it sounds painful. ..Im still looking forward to proposal scene ??

Yeahhh, I also liked how Jing tried his theory when he tried to walk further in the forest & the fiery blossom tree tried to attack him & XY flew forward to protect him, only for it to turn into flower petals falling down on them.

Romans_Revenge:

Yeahhh, I also liked how Jing tried his theory when he tried to walk further in the forest & the fiery blossom tree tried to attack him & XY flew forward to protect him, only for it to turn into flower petals falling down on them.

I love this scene. .it shows how much she's protective of him.??

Jing tried to test out his theory and walked deeper into the forest and he was right because the water power pulled back as a warning. Jing took a few more steps and the peach blossom forest was infuriated and thousands of peach blossom petals turned into the sharpest blades and flew towards him. Xiao Yao was terrified and flew towards Jing to push him down on the ground.

The petals turned back into soft fronds right before it struck Xiao Yao and landed softly on top of her and Jing.

this scene is a must must have in S2??

The YaoJing scenes will be at 200k views by the end of today. A lot of people like our adorable couple. There are 2 YaoJing scenes, one has 198k views & the other has 145k views. It shows how people are excited for s2.

You know, the grand emperor has been championing for Jing & XY to get back together. He even told XY multiple times he’ll go & snatch the tushan clan little fox for her lol. I also like how the yellow emperor was happy to see XY happy, even tho he knew ZX was in love with XY but was glad to see his granddaughter in love cos that was something he failed to have.

Romans_Revenge:

You know, the grand emperor has been championing for Jing & XY to get back together. He even told XY multiple times he’ll go & snatch the tushan clan little fox for her lol. I also like how the yellow emperor was happy to see XY happy, even tho he knew ZX was in love with XY but was glad to see his granddaughter in love cos that was something he failed to have.

Yeay we have a really bad granny on one side and a watchfull grandpa on the other.

Just passing by to share Deng Wei's GQ related content of the day. 

Romans_Revenge:

The YaoJing scenes will be at 200k views by the end of today. A lot of people like our adorable couple. There are 2 YaoJing scenes, one has 198k views & the other has 145k views. It shows how people are excited for s2.

im repeatedly streaming them.. the videos ? ...yaojings wetv vids has most views

Symbolika1:

Yeay we have a really bad granny on one side and a watchfull grandpa on the other.

lol the granny...nope..she's too old to see anything clearly....i love grandpa in his old days...but grand emperor, king of haoling is my fav for the generation, I always have soft spot for redeemed ruthless emperor   ?...❤

His Smile:

very cute...??

Symbolika1:

Lmao don’t even mention that granny,cos I still got beef with her in the afterlife. She’s lucky I wasn’t around Jing or else I’d have spiked her drink & make her go night night.

His Smile:

Damn this man is handsome!!!??