His Smile:
Just passing by to share Deng Wei's GQ related content of the day. 

Is that bear suit or a bear sweater? 

PS: LOL @Romans_Revenge

forgot to say welcome to the club of YaoJing cut parts 1&2 loop-ers? --for the lack of better words Hahaha 

Ari_Lee:

Is that bear suit or a bear sweater? 

sweater or sweatshirt I think💖💖

This is the whole outfit I believe but in the video when he stood up he was wearing blue pants 😁

I personally dislike it but it's DW so everything becomes acceptable and beautiful😅💖💖

dtsj_sapphire:
I personally dislike it but it's DW so everything becomes acceptable and beautiful😅💖💖

I hate the pants and the bear paw shaped boots...lol, however when I saw the sweater I never knew I needed something so much in my life. LOL

dtsj_sapphire:

Yes, that, what's in my bag, exactly, and have you noticed how much a Dior baby he is. Haha I'm loving Dior more now but I'll love it even more if DW becomes a Dior ambassador like officially like I have to see those words next to his name hahahaha

I mean,it’s only right he becomes the next Dior ambassador, I won’t be surprised if he models for fendi or Giorgio Armani or becomes their ambassador. He deserves it.

Ari_Lee:

I hate the pants and the bear paw shaped boots...lol, however when I saw the sweater I never knew I needed something so much in my life. LOL

Hahaha, only the sweater is fine, looks warm and soft💖💖💖 as for the rest, {convinced myself} it's DW so they're ok. Lol 

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao don’t even mention that granny,cos I still got beef with her in the afterlife. She’s lucky I wasn’t around Jing or else I’d have spiked her drink & make her go night night.

😅😂😂😂 Im feeling u..

dtsj_sapphire:

Addition: lol

yes I love how more and more viewers appreciate the love YaoJing shared and I really love more positive comments about them esp Jing. But I love even more how much we love and fight for their love story haha that we spend our time talking about them over and over and it doesn't bore us. We have so much energy for them😅, love that😍😍

yep lol...how much we like to fight for YaoJing...💖💖💖

This is most perfect love life . more people should appreciate this type of love line. Yes i love how much we are supportive here.

dtsj_sapphire:

sweater or sweatshirt I think💖💖

This is the whole outfit I believe but in the video when he stood up he was wearing blue pants 😁

lol really .the outfit look weird...but lol that doesn't change anything that DW is so gorgeous and handsome😍💖

Romans_Revenge:

I mean,it’s only right he becomes the next Dior ambassador, I won’t be surprised if he models for fendi or Giorgio Armani or becomes their ambassador. He deserves it.

Yes true. I'm waiting for that announcement coz he's been wearing Dior like his outfit at Ningbo airport, I think from head to foot is Dior haha. I remember a comment on Weibo saying he's becoming more and more expensive but then they go on and be part of his sold out 💎 team😂~ I really love how much love and support DW gets, he deserved them. He's been giving his all in acting- trying to learn from veterans, knowing the characters he played well, and of course, he loves his fans. The selfie he posted on Weibo is like saying I'm already here in Beijing and is safe coz there were many fans who dedicated their time to wait and send him off, they even had their props ready like I saw purple ribbons wrapped around their wrists. Anyway, how sweet of DW, it's a blessing to be part of his 💎s and I can't wait for this fandom to grow😍

Winny Aye:

lol really .the outfit look weird...but lol that doesn't change anything that DW is so gorgeous and handsome😍💖

Right, every time I see fashion like this, I'm like ok next, but with DW, it's hard to ignore, we can focus on his wet hair look, his gorgeous face, all parts of his face lmao, his hands of course, his long legs too 😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/R_x8AASDEbY?si=UoMh7az7BN5DYUml

Whenever the naysayers be like XY doesn’t love Jing,I show them this. 😏😏

Can someone give DW a contract to be a hand model? Cos those hands are beautiful,jeeezzeee😍😍.

Romans_Revenge:

Can someone give DW a contract to be a hand model? Cos those hands are beautiful,jeeezzeee😍😍.

He needs to model for a jewelry brand or something... Specifically one for rings and watches.