Hello there..I am just wondering wether I should watch Love like the galaxy 1 first before continuing with part 2. I love Zhao Lu Si that's how I encountered this drama.

Has anyone  information for me or would like to elaborate how those two dramas are linked  ? 

StudyDramasPT70:

Hello there..I am just wondering wether I should watch Love like the galaxy 1 first before continuing with part 2. I love Zhao Lu Si that's how I encountered this drama.

Has anyone  information for me or would like to elaborate how those two dramas are linked  ? 

Basically LLTG P2 is continuation of LLTG P2 , so I advice you to watch part 1 first.

Because of china's new regulations that drama shouldn't extend 40 episode they simply separated into two.

If you love Zhao Lusi like I do, you will fall in love more with her here. Her acting is superb and convincing for her CSS character. 

Yes they are, to be more exact Love like the galaxy S1 and S2 together is one big story. China’s law limited the # of episode per season but because the director didn’t want to rush through that novel that it was based on he found a loop hole decide to split it into 2 season (if you think about it, usually season 2 take a year or 2 to be produced after the first season but for Love like the galaxy, S2 was aired almost right after S1 was finished airing). Hope that helps with your confusion :) 

The director for this show is really adorable and a big fan of the main couple like the rest of us :) (if you’re interested there are some behind the scene clips that you can watch on youtube). He pays a lot of attention to details and really respectfully to the novel (almost recreating the exact details in the novels). I haven’t read the novel myself but I can tell that he put in a lot of thoughts to every scene.