Hello Everyone!!!!

I have recently been reading many Chinese translated novels and became a Fan of Mo Bao Fei. Today I was looking for dramas to watch and came across this on iQIYI and saw this dramas and realized that it was based on thenovel that I was planning to read. 

So happy reading while watching the drama. 

https://hui3r.wordpress.com/mo-bao-fei-bao/one-life-one-incarnation-beautiful-bones-completed/

Thank you for your share 

I will say the Cui Family in this Novel from the past life was something else the fact they used Shi Yi as a reason to get ZSC come out was something else and hard to swallow can’t imagine how Shi Yi would react if she ever found this out or maybe she did and I have not read to that point yet 

Stephen Bowman:

I will say the Cui Family in this Novel from the past life were something else the fact they used Shi Yi as a reason to get ZSC come out was something else and hard to swallow can’t imagine how Shi Yi would react if she ever found this out or maybe she did and I have not read to that point yet 

Yes she knew that it was because of her family. You will read why she could only remember somethings.