I don't know about you but I feel that black is gonna die in the series. White and Black's mom mentioned death which may be foreshadowing something. Plus I can't imagine an ending with Black alive. What do you guys think??

To be honest, I think Black may not die as White and he are connected so as I understood it's probable if one dies they other might die too. But indeed I can't see an end with Black alive either. Maybe, even if both keep alive, won't stay together. And if Black dies, it's to protect his brother after all.

But yeah it was weird how the mother worded it, as if Black is going to die either way because something's wrong with him(?). I'm actually scared of the drama we may live thanks to P'Nuchy and P'Nook's cruelty LOL

I hope not however, just like you said i can't see him fit in the group again ...i know that he and White are connected but now just like White said he thought this special bound can only be with him and his brother but it turnd up he was wrong bc the special bond can be with another person his lover ...my wild guess that even if if Black dies he will not die maybe he will get hurt stay in coma for a week but he won't die bc he has another special Bond whom is Sean i know its supernatural ...what do you think ?

I don't think it will turn out supernatural. I guess when he said he felt now connected to Sean, it was in a romantic way, but the connection with Black is a thing between twins in real too. Just in series it's dramatized. Tbh, it's seriously hard to think in a theory because I feel we have no idea of a lot of uncovered truth yet.

Tomoya:

I don't think it will turn out supernatural. I guess when he said he felt now connected to Sean, it was in a romantic way, but the connection with Black is a thing between twins in real too. Just in series it's dramatized. Tbh, it's seriously hard to think in a theory because I feel we have no idea of a lot of uncovered truth yet.

Thats why i said its a wild guess of course the bond betw the brothers differ from the bond betw White and Sean ...i really hope that Black won't die he s been throught a lot and he deserve to get happiness ....