I have only seen 2 episodes, but I always feel that it is breathtaking and always putting me on an edge, every little detail is important to the story and there is never anything we don't need, the butterflies leave us with a little mystery ass well as every character has something to them.

-------------------

The Characters are just too wonderful each are different but I always feel so wonderful while watching them and none of the actors are lacking in anything, I always get a little chill from my girl Seo Ye Ji, and I always feel a little warmth from Kim Soo Hyun, that it is crazy, as well as the characters they play are so fantastic. I would go on and on but I'll do that in a review. 

-----------------

The Plot itself is beautiful and all in all it is probably one of the best dramas and first episode I have seem in a long time. What are your thought about the show. 

Oh, there is so much to say.  I was waiting for Kim Soo-Hyun come back for soo long. Can't even express my gratitude towards the writers and whole drama crew, he finally got a chance to be a part of a story, he'll be able to show his full abilities of acting. We were witnessing only two episodes but as my predecessor said:  I haven't seen such good beginning in a drama for a long long time. Truly I'm going back to all of my memories but I don't remember such a situation, recently.
Can anyone relate? I bet YES! This one will be on top of my list, I can already say.  I might cry a lot, smile a lot, and spend a really good time. with this position.

All of the actors are marvelous in taking their roles. The storyline is unquestionably addicting, we will want more, soon... Special effects also seem to be on a high-quality level.  Then only thing I hope for is the mindblowing OST. Do I ask for too much? Please, please be mindblowing. I need So Hyang, Aliee, Kim Bum Soo,  Gummy, Davichi, Ben, Urban Zakapa,  Sung Si Kyung... Yup, that's too much but... we can always dream ;)

Hope kcitizens won't scam it on their social media and the response will be as much warm as overseas!!

Loving this drama. On ep 2. 

Any and everything that can be crossed on my body is being crossed in hope that this drama continues to be good and heck, get better. I've just watched the fourth episode and dang it I'm falling in love with this drama. I love the complexity of the content and my hope is for healing and love to happen in the next 12 episodes. I'm also hoping for Kim Soo Hyun to show some crazy good acting chops in this one. Need more than a broodingly silent character. ??

Silver Linings was what came to mind as comparable to this wonderful drama.   The characters are mentally ill with challenges and managed to find each other to make the best of what they have in their life.. their challenges and each other.