Drama game difference, according to my poor memory. I maybe wrong. I’ll put this in discussed section of this page.

If I remember it right.
1. DREAMS. In the drama, Yue Qi dreams of her master, wherein gameplay she dreams of two different person talking to each other talking about something. It’s not her master. I don’t know if they’ll make her dream about it later. But the main point, one of the two person talking is very important to her. Maybe they don’t want to introduce new characters yet.

2. Ming Xian and Xian Qing meeting. In the gameplay, they met them in Yinghui Fort though Xian Qing as a fox. They just greet but not joined the group. However in the drama, they first met them in dessert.

3. Bian Luo Han. In the drama, they introduce her as a master. In gameplay, He wasn’t introduced until the Louri Village, and his identity is unravelled as the story progresses. He wasn’t introduced as her master.

4. Luo Zhao Yan seeing Yueqi Power. In drama, they showed it in fake fighting. But in gameplay, she showed it in Fujin Hall. There is spider beast who suddenly showed up and caught Qi, Luo Zhao Yan gets worried and want to rescue her but Yue Jinzhao knows Qi can defeat it. Qi is pretending to be caught up then Qi defeated it all by herself.