I feel like I need to kick the air and blush every time the main characters are in a scene together. The upbeat energy is so refreshing, I just don't see how this drama could ever go wrong. In terms of best modern cdrama of the year, it's quickly moving up the rankings, just behind Hidden Love. ( via RYEVIDZ.COM )

Yeah, this is also one of the dramas where th actors are not known for this type of role like actor who pays ml is famous for different roles and it is his first romance drama, so people were a bit spectical at first. Actoress who plays fl is also not a very very popular actress, she is relatively new and her acting is also not very good but in this drama she has impoved so much than her previous projects. The drama itself is not quote on quote a romcom but more on a sweet, slow place but fast at the same time drama. This is a feel good drama with a relatively different kind of script than all the urban romance drama, that could have been a hit or miss. And I am glad that this drama is very light bad going in the right direction. Head up to the director for giving this a right direction and if this keeps up till the end this will be a big hit and one of the best drama of the year. 

For me hidden love was too good and I am also liking this drama a lot and if till the end of this drama did surpaas hidden love for me particularly not just on data, then this could easily be on top. 

Wow, Great review..Thank you!