I watched crazy for you, deadly affair, secret, and kleun chiwit.

all of these series have dynamics where one of the main characters accidentally kill the partner of the other main character. 

i wondered if there were more series where FL kills ML's partner/lover/fiance/gf and then after rollercoaster ride of emotions, end up together. 

Bulgasal: Immortal Souls is the closest I can think of (FL seemingly kills ML's wife and son in their first life, but there's a twist).

emeraldarrows:

Bulgasal: Immortal Souls is the closest I can think of (FL seemingly kills ML's wife and son in their first life, but there's a twist). 

tell me the twist and the plot pls.  i wanna watch it but i dont have the time to watch every scene. pls 

ree:

tell me the twist and the plot pls.  i wanna watch it but i dont have the time to watch every scene. pls 

Both the leads were once monsters, they share a soul, and there's always a pair of monsters whose lives and deaths are linked together. The FL killed him in a past life which made him a monster in the present life (and she got the soul so she's now human). But she didn't actually kill his family, the other monster (SML) did, but his family and the ML were all under a curse because of the ML from back in their very first life. ML doesn't know any of these or remember his first life so he hates her for killing his family and searches for her reincarnations through time to kill her and become human again. But when he finally finds her, he ends up falling in love with her even before he learns the truth. Most of this isn't revealed until toward the end of the drama, so the audience doesn't know the truth, either. It's a complicated plot so that's the shortest summary I can do. It's a really good drama, though, one of my very favorites.

emeraldarrows:
It's a complicated plot so that's the shortest summary I can do. It's a really good drama, though, one of my very favorites.

i just started it, can you spoil me the situation with the twins? from what i have gathered. the older twin that remembered everything is just the memory holder and not the actual reincarnation, and the younger twin doesnt remember shit but is the actual reincarnation with ML's soul. 

and if this is true then i have two questions.

1. will FL (younger twin) get the memories of past lives?

2. was the original female bulgasal one person or twins as well?

ree:

i just started it, can you spoil me the situation with the twins? from what i have gathered. the older twin that remembered everything is just the memory holder and not the actual reincarnation, and the younger twin doesnt remember shit but is the actual reincarnation with ML's soul. 

and if this is true then i have two questions.

1. will FL (younger twin) get the memories of past lives?

2. was the original female bulgasal one person or twins as well?

1. No.

2. The original was just one person and she technically still is. They're actually not twins, but the same person (soul) split into two bodies on purpose in an attempt to keep the soul out of the evil bulgasal (SML)'s hands.

emeraldarrows:

1. No.

2. The original was just one person and she technically still is. They're actually not twins, but the same person (soul) split into two bodies on purpose in an attempt to keep the soul out of the evil bulgasal (SML)'s hands.

thankyyyyy

emeraldarrows:

1. No.

but still doesnt clear my doubt,

the younger twin attracts the monsters but older had the memories. wouldn't that mean that older has just memories and younger is the actual reincarnation with soul?

also why did the older one say its her last reincarnation 

That would make much more sense but they say later on in the drama that she intentionally split her soul into two pieces/bodies and as far as I remember they don't explain why only one twin had memories/other stuff.

That I never understood, because it's definitely not the FL's final reincarnation (there's another one in the last few minutes of the drama) and, unlike Goblin, I never got the impression that reincarnations for the human characters have a limit (if they die in their bulgasal form, though, they can't reincarnate, but there's kind of a loophole for the ending).

emeraldarrows:

That would make much more sense but they say later on in the drama that she intentionally split her soul into two pieces/bodies and as far as I remember they don't explain why only one twin had memories/other stuff.

That I never understood, because it's definitely not the FL's final reincarnation (there's another one in the last few minutes of the drama) and, unlike Goblin, I never got the impression that reincarnations for the human characters have a limit (if they die in their bulgasal form, though, they can't reincarnate, but there's kind of a loophole for the ending).

thank u sooo mu h!!! last question, why does fl not have the scar

ree:

thank u sooo mu h!!! last question, why does fl not have the scar

It's connected to the memories from their first life so she doesn't have it (yet) because she doesn't remember anything. She'll get it back toward the end of the drama when they learn the truth.

emeraldarrows:

It's connected to the memories from their first life so she doesn't have it (yet) because she doesn't remember anything. She'll get it back toward the end of the drama when they learn the truth.

thankuuuu

It’s been a hot minute since this drama aired but I do remember being satisfied enough with the fantasy lore and explanations they provided by the end. Thought it was a bit complicated to follow. 

This page (along with comments on KA) has some good explanations https://mydramalist.com/discussions/immortal/68055-bulgasal-theories-spoilers?page=6

One thing you got to remember is that all three leads have different agendas at the beginning of the drama but none of them has memories of the full timeline. They each start off at a midpoint which gives them a distorted version of the truth, with unfortunately the most selfish one being closest to the truth, furthering misunderstandings. 

The ML just wants some good old revenge for the murder of his past self + family from his earliest memories. The SML enjoys the supernatural power trip way too much to give it up, along with being obsessed with the main leads. Meanwhile the FL wants all this supernatural nonsense to end at any cost. All three of them hold some power of a Bulgasal. The SFL helps them figure their shit out with her ability to peak into the past.