Lin:

Yes, I deleted the quote after you saw it. Thank you for reminding me, spoilers are the tools of evil.
The only reason this rather inactive thread is safe for spoilers if you delete them in time. :) Unfortunately for the quality and effort of "Remember 15", not many people are active on this series side. 

I think I don't mind spoilers much because just watching this show is enjoyable enough due to the cinematography, dialogue, characters, etc. And yes it's sad this show isn't more well known or loved but hopefully it will be after it's done airing. 

perfect:

I still think Nest is the killer or one of the killers but she isn't conspiring with Lilly or Sonar (if they're the masterminds) so fingers crossed for a hopeful plot twist. 

Also this made me laugh. Bozo smart. 

An ICONIC sentence in an undoubtedly unfortunate stranding situation.

perfect:

I think I don't mind spoilers much because just watching this show is enjoyable enough due to the cinematography, dialogue, characters, etc. And yes it's sad this show isn't more well known or loved but hopefully it will be after it's done airing. 

You´re spilling facts here!! Because I want to work in the filming industry myself in the future, this series and all the behind the scenes in-sights are a gift from heaven to me :D Just very few things I criticise, for example, some hands.

Lin:

You´re spilling facts here!! Because I want to work in the filming industry myself in the future, this series and all the behind the scenes in-sights are a gift from heaven to me :D Just very few things I criticise, for example, some hands.

Ohh that's really cool, good for you! And "some hands"? 

perfect:

Ohh that's really cool, good for you! And "some hands"? 

Yeah, I will leave the statement here like this. Gotta go ... (●'◡'●)

Lin:

Yeah, I will leave the statement here like this. Gotta go ... (●'◡'●)

Alrighty then.

perfect:

Alrighty then.

Gotta leave some fun for you, you know? :))

Lin:

Gotta leave some fun for you, you know? :))

*still confused*

since now that we know lily is the one doing everything along with sonar's help . I think lily was the one poisoned the boatman when they were on the boat together and maybe the poison only took effect the next day/ or anytime after they left the boat. I wasn't surprised when I found out that lily wasn't dead but it was surprising to me to find out that she was pretending to be lyla. But then the question is if lily was with sonar and nest than was that actually lyla talking to gel or was she just seeing things.

I'm really loving this. As I thought Lilly was alive and well, what surprised me is that Sonar was in cahoots with her. Lilly told avenging  Lyla was secondary and as we saw she hated her because she was invisible when Lyla was close. 

This is just a theory of mine but maybe Lyla losing her reputation as the perfect girl in school made her parents focus in Lilly, or maybe the parents blame her for Lyla's death and that's because leaking the clip ruined Lilly's life.

Bew definetely raped Sonar and Lilly, Dan accused him and he didn't deny it, instead he just killed him to silence him.

It's confirmed that it was Lilly who cut Bew's fingers but I wonder if she killed him off in this episode or it was just a delusion. It could have been Lilly perfectly because she appeared later in front of Sonar and Nest later.  Castrating him it can be wiew as a revenge for raping her

I think Mind would be planning something but in the end she was the purest. I felt so bad for her and Bozo. I wonder if this means Bozo will be one of the survivors.

Considering that Lilly was with Sonar and Nest I don't know who was with Gel at the end. it could be a delusion, I hope they don't introduce a fantasy element here because it's not necessary.

ok so sonar outright admitted to being the one to killing mac and plato. obviously she'd been involved but something about the way she just carelessly said it was pretty chilling tbh

and now we know more of why fone and gel hated lyla so much - petty jealousy led to the rumor spreading and everything. which is so ridiculous to me but i know high schoolers can be like that lmao

so sonar's whole "she hurt me too" is just more of being jealous because lyla? literally that's all i'm getting from most of the girls. like yes sometimes lyla wasn't nice to her sister but what did she do to the others besides exist???

ok the teaser for next episode does show some more proof of lyla being horrible to lilly. does this also mean that maybe what we've seen so far isn't really the extent of the supposed awfulness the others endured because of her? or is it really just petty jealousy that spiraled

sonar did make it clear that some of her driving force is what bew had done, but blaming the others for "not helping" when she didn't even tell them is kinda idk. and how does she know no one would help her if she did tell them. i mean she's probably right from what we've seen about this group but still.

and i still fully believe that bew deserves anything and everything done to him. but plato and mac i'm still confused about because they didn't really do anything that we've seen so far. though maybe plato was just collateral damage since sonar said she killed him because mind had tried to play the hero

Theories for next episode: Sonar and Lilly are very likely planning to hurt/kill Nest in front of Bew to make him suffer even more (how is he still alive anyway? No way he'll last one more episode).

I also believe that Lyla must have been way meaner that what we've seen so far and the sneak peek we got today was just a taste. She did say she was tired of playing the good girl, so there has to be more. Yes, it seems like she never did much to Sonar other than the whole Olympics thing but I think a lot of Sonar's hatred for her comes from how much she seems to care for Lilly. They appear to be very very close and they're both Bew's victims so it makes sense that now they're fighting together even though Lyla wasn't as mean to Sonar as she was to Lilly

Ken is still missing, hopefully he'll turn up at some crucial moment and change things up. I like the Bozo/Gel truce, they've both just lost their closest friend and they're simply exhausted. I really hope they make it out alive. Yes, Gel was very mean to Lyla but compared to Bew it doesn't seem like she deserves the same fate. Plus if Lilly is running everything being mean to Lyla is a positive lol

The preview showing that Lilly was trying to imitate her sister is probably a hint to the Lyla sightings on the island being just Lilly, but it might also be there to throw us off? There's three main reasons why I still have doubts about Lyla not being just Lilly imitating her: the episode where Lilly faked her death and saw Lyla in the woods, the fact that Gel saw Lyla after we got the reveal and she was in a different part of the island, and the fact that Lilly knew Bew was only hurt and not dead despite what we saw Lyla do to him. I still think that was actually Lyla and Lilly only sliced his fingers. It felt like Sonar and Lilly were expecting more of a fight and he's already on the brink of death.

Also, Sonar saying that she killed Plato when it was shown that she was standing with everyone else was a bit confusing. I assume it was Lilly who did that, so it's interesting that they refer to each other's kills interchangeably as a real team. I don't see them splitting up for separate goals unless something major happens. Splitting them up might be a way to end it. They seem to be the only people who are still bloodthirsty other than insane Ken looking for revenge (and Bew if he wasn't dying?).

torfight:
Theories for next episode

I think it will be the opposite? They may make Nest kill Bew, so she can´t go off this island innocent? Yours is making a lot of sense too.

I believe that Bew came to get killed, actually, his pathetic sides seem to show and the screenwriter totally introduced him as an offender now. So f**ed up! It´s kinda sudden they didn´t use the red herring on Bew, instead, they use it on Mac. It would have been such a plot twist, however, we thought Mac was bad in the beginning but the more we watch, the more "innocent" he looks compared to the others. The total opposite "kinda" happened to Bew. There were many plot holes until now that made some people unsure of his crimes. As they show it on screen tho, it got confirmed. The thing is, they did this on purpose to confuse us, whether we still saw him as misunderstood or not. SO FAR, only the innocents have died. (Lyla), Mac, Chai, Dan, Plato, Mind, Fone. That´s so meaningful and socially critical.  I love this series so much! ;__;

@torfight If they killed Nest in front of Bew now, it would still go with the most innocent to least innocent chronology. So maybe you are right. I think both options stand 40/40. The other 20 is that we can´t predict. However, I think they will most likely kill Bew because his story got confirmed and revealed and therefore we´re less curious about him?

I kinda liked how they displayed the beginning of Lilly and Sonar´s alliance. I don´t support what they´re doing but I like the expressive bonding of them. Lilly hated her sister because she was the reason for her neglection and self-esteem issues and Sonar hated Lyla because she became more famous, is more intelligent and succeeded in the Olympics instead of her.

What I think about the video being at fault for Bew´s asocial behaviour is because he got drunk after the video got leaked and then assaulted Lilly. Maybe Sonar went to confront him later? Because Lilly and Sonar said to Nest, it´s all her fault which implies that the video she leaked made Bew lose his mind. 

I feel bad for Bozo and Gel! Even though Gel was a bully in the past, she´s obviously not an initial bad person. She showed off as very aggressive and savage but now she´s the most anxious besides Nest. Always crying and shaking. Almost permanently in shook stare. She´s broken. Bozo, as seen in the teaser, will mostly die a very horrific death ...? I hope they changed something in the script because eventhough he beat the shit out of sonar (which is horrible, don´t get me wrong), he still didn´t show any mere evil or disgusting spirits as how Bew did (so far). His guts deserve to stay attached to his body!

How did sonar kill Plato? Wasn’t sonar present with others when Plato was killed or am I missing something?

I think she either set a trap of some kind or was referring to herself and Lilly and Lilly actually did the action