Next week will be the end of the show with remaining survivor that we have right now. Who will make it to the end, how much chance to live or is there any reason for character to survive?

First of all, Bew and Bozo will die. Bew, because he wasn’t shown in the preview for next week, which may meen his presence got interrupted by either his death or he got looked somewhere? And Bozo because he was shown wounded at the tree + in the Teaser we saw  his guts hanging out. ://

I saw Nest with blood on her face in one of the directors stories so I kind of think she got more active in fighting to survive and that’s why her chance to survive had lowered.

As for Lilly and Sonar, I don’t think that the main „masterminds“ of this plan will survive this. Because of they did, their plan would have worked out and I don’t think it’s likely to happen. That would be a too „simple“ way to let things end.

The only option left which I am unsure about is Gel, she’s the biggest bully from the past. She had a very tiring and toxic presence, somehow she turned very weak and anxious and totally unable to defend herself. Maybe she is faking it? I doubt it tho, because she’s whimpering 24/7 and seems geniunely scared. 

I think no one will leave this island. I assume it will end with Lyla standing on the island and kinda smiling at the camera and then either a detail shot of something or  it’s zooming off to a Panorama Shot the island (or both mixed??) and we will never know  if she was there or not or if she was just an illusion after all. 

Hmm what about Ken and Nest???

b1usdl03:

Hmm what about Ken and Nest???

Ken most likely won’t survive, merely because he went insane and therefore it wouldn’t make much sense for him to find a rational solution. However, if by any chance he gains his full consciousness back,  he may be able to survive. I doubt that it will happen because in the teaser he will do something quite gruesome to Bozo. Nest was shown with blood on her face and a dark look in her eyes, either she’s the last to survive because she gained some fighting spirit or she dies as well.

I want Bew to survive. I want him to live remembering the horrors he committed at school and on that island for the rest of his life. And that he has four less fingers will be a constant reminder of that horror.

i haven't watched today's episode yet, but my best guess is that no one will survive. maybe it's bleak, but just like none of the characters is truly innocent, i think no one is getting out of the island alive. 

Just finished the last episode.
What? Why? How?
No plotholes but a lot of holes in my heart and mind.
Open endings are so tormenting, especially if you had been addicted to this from the start and then you get thrown into the wide ocean to figure out what is the truth and what is not yourself.  Many reasons to doubt it was all a dream, because Lilly and Lyla didn´t get along, but what if it was before all that? Since they quote in the end that the ones in charge of revenge shouldn´t be us but the higher-ups. That sounds like a plea and therefore a dream scenario would make sense to have an eye-opening effect on the viewers. It would be eye-opening in both cases tho, if all are dead and if all are not. GREAT SHOW!

I noticed that Nest haved necklace, where was the infinity ♾️ symbol, and we saw that last episode ended to Nest been in the boat, and heard boat man saying same thing what he says in first episode to Nest an Mac, if i remember correctly. So maybe if there will be second season, it's would be about Nest stuck in time loop and trying to change things and save everybody. And those scenes in the trailer that were not in first season, would be bad endings, and Nest always will wake up on boat heading to the island when she fails. And start all over again.

Or maybe that was it, but i hope not cuz i want happy PlatoKen ending?

Btw sorry my bad English and messy way to tell things

I don't think it was a dream. Lilly's ending was very similar to the end of Zeni Geba where the main character also imagines an alternate universe, where things turned out differently with the people he hurt but yearned to be with, shortly before he committed suicide.

As for a season 2 with Nest and what sounds like the Butterfly Effect type storyline, while that sounds pretty cool if they were to do it, I don't think there was anything supernatural like that in the story for it to be possible. 

I can write a whole page about how much I hate Bew, but I have to move on lol. The actor who plays him did a great job. He's brave to take on that kind of role, because some viewers aren't able to separate characters from the actors who play them. That's nice and dandy if you're playing a character everyone likes, but if you're playing one like Bew, that's a whole 'nother story. I also saw him on TPop stage, and him acting a totally different character there is really telling of what a versatile actor he is.

I love Lilly and Sonar a lot, and my heart breaks for them. Can also write a whole page about them, but again, I have to move on lol.