Hi! There were questions about their ages and age gaps so I've decided to write a quick summary, using information pulled from the Webtoon (as summarized on Namu Wiki) for accuracy. Hope it helps!

Her 18th Life

FL's 18th Life (Joo Won) was born '86; passed away '97.

Joo Won's little sister (Cho Won) was born '92.

ML (Seo Ha) was born '89.

Do Yoon was born in early '90.

Joo Won and Seo Ha had 3 years age difference. Joo Won was older than her younger sister, Cho Won, by 6 years. Seo Ha is older than Cho Won by 3 years. Seo Ha is 4 months older than Do Yoon.

Her 19th Life (present-day)

FL's 19th Life (Ji Eum) was born '98.

Ji Eum is now about 9 years younger than Seo Ha. And she is younger than Cho Won, too.

Source: Namu Wiki

Other Fun Facts

Their height, MBTI, age, and birthday. 

You can also click on their name to see what they look like in the Webtoon!

• Moon Seo Ha 182.3cm / INTJ / 32 years old / birthday: 1989.10.05.
  • Ban Ji Eum 173cm / ENTP / 23 years old / 1998.05.24.
  • Yoon Cho Won 162cm / ENFP / 29 years old / 1992.12.07.
  • Ha Do Yoon 182.3cm / ISTJ / 31 years old / 1990.02.11.
  • Yoon Joo Won 1986.01.15. - 1997.10.05. (Seo Ha's Birthday T-T)

And I have no problem with their age gaps

Conservative Torch:

Same :>

Thanks for this helpful information! I also don't have any issues with their ages. It's a super interesting story line and I've already cried a lot. 

Conservative Torch:

I saw some people complaining about it when this is her 19th life XD

Will never understand why some people are so obsessed with "age gaps". (Although I tend to think it is often people with little experience in relationships). Love is love. Who cares how old the people are that are in it.

Leo Sigh:

Will never understand why some people are so obsessed with "age gaps". (Although I tend to think it is often people with little experience in relationships). Love is love. Who cares how old the people are that are in it.

I agree that in the 19th life there isn't an issue at all since they are both adults way past 21, educated and experienced. Most of the ick comes from the childhood arc in the 18th life. Ji Eum talks like she fell in love with Seo Ha in the 18th life. She qas 12 and he was 8/9? That is super super super weird. For a 12 year old to feel anything but affection and friendliness for someone 3 years younger is off. I mean, how many of us felt romantic life altering love for a 9 year old when we were 12? Feeling affection and feeling responsible for their happiness is definitely understandable. But she calls him her first love and she barely saw him in the 19th life. 

Outside of this drama I can see the weirdness in dramas where one lead is very old or just a mature adult and the other is in high school or just graduated.