Part 1: 무음 (Silence) by sunwoojunga (선우정아) . . . . . YouTube | Spotify

Part 2: Star by Colde . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  YouTube | Spotify

Part 3: Down (Juicy Juicy) by 조유리 (Jo Yoo Ri) . . . . . .  YouTube | Spotify

Part 4: I'll Embrace Your Past by Ahn Bo Hyun . . . . . . . . YouTube | Spotify

Part 5: Secret by YELO . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . YouTube | Spotify

Part 6: Here With Me by Doyoung . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . YouTube | Spotify

Maybe later: BGMs by Various Artists

Can you tell me what the name of the song is that plays during the scene where he’s at the construction site knocking down the bricks and her young version tells him to run with her in episode 2. Thank you! 

Can't wait for Colde's song! It's so goodd

OST Part 2: Star by Colde now has been released!
Link: https://youtu.be/mctjoaC68h0

The OST has been Beautifully done and they hit the right emotions always <3

the 4th ost coming out today and it's sang by Ahn Bohyun!! 🪄

Star by Colde does something to me. It's so good like Colde you've done it again!

Secret by Yelo is on repeat! 

I need the name and artist of the song played at the very ending of episode 9 while previews of episode 10 are being shown.

OMG!!! I didn't know that Ahn Bo Hyun could sing. I just watched the other YT videos of him singing

does anyone recognize or know what is the name of the music theme in the classical style with the violin or cello? was so beautiful

Can someone tell me the music whenever Lee Ha Na is shown. It is also played in bar when Lee Ha Na meets someone in the bar