The link doesnt work

Read it on Line webtoon app to support author its free there 

Arbaz Akhtar:

Read it on Line webtoon app to support author its free there 

aaa thanks!

Vals Stor:

aaa thanks!

Hey I revisited the app and now I am seeing that it has day limit on it but I swear when I read it back months ago probably been like 6 months or even more all chapters were unlocked  sorry you will have to use coins to unlock chapter but if you want to read it for free I will attach the link to a free site 

Vals Stor:

aaa thanks!

https://chapmanganato.com/manga-lc988885

Here's the free link but line webtoon app definitely had higher quality chapters 

Arbaz Akhtar:

https://chapmanganato.com/manga-lc988885

Here's the free link but line webtoon app definitely had higher quality chapters 

Ohhhh nice! Thank you so much for your time and effort to post it here!!!

Vals Stor:

Ohhhh nice! Thank you so much for your time and effort to post it here!!!

No worries lol looks like you don't remember we talked in AOS section also ?

Arbaz Akhtar:

No worries lol looks like you don't remember we talked in AOS section also ?

hahahahh really? I guess im burned out watching so many dramas lately!

Vals Stor:

hahahahh really? I guess im burned out watching so many dramas lately!

I guess AOS section had a lot of people it's normal ?

Arbaz Akhtar:

What is AOS???

Sucker for happy endings:

What is AOS???

Alchemy of Souls

(the Korean drama)

Arbaz Akhtar:

AOS comment section was something else when it was airing. We could have logged in any day of the week and it was as active as ever. Damn, reading all the theories and everyone going crazy when they came true! That was an experience of it own. I miss it so much ? ??

AlchemyOfKDrama:

AOS comment section was something else when it was airing. We could have logged in any day of the week and it was as active as ever. Damn, reading all the theories and everyone going crazy when they came true! That was an experience of it own. I miss it so much ? ??

I know I was one of the most active ones there ? it was an unforgettable experience but sadly nowadays all aos fans have just moved on whenever I have gone to the comments section again it feels like that 

To any webtoon reader (I need spoilers ????)