One of my favorite scenes of the series is when Ji Eum (adult version) and Seo Ha see each other for the first time through the fish tank.  It felt like time stood still... It just took my breath away?

What's your favorite scene(s) that you rewatched more than once?

My favourite scene was when she did an interview with seo ah and asked him out the first time she saw him ,it was funny , beautiful and cute ,aww ottoke 

Mine is every time she dances. Two scenes I can recall is when she brushed off Lee Ji Seok with flamenco dance, and the dancing by the beach (and also this scene fading away towards the end of the episode 12)

The second couple moments, because I fell in love with them.

Wish I could pick one but I'll just say any scene that Ahn Bo Hyun
was in.

He's just soooooooooooooooooooo...??make a girl weak in the knees

?

Esp those lips put together ?

Bridge scene, I'm pretty sure a lot of people rewatched it. The ambiance, the music, the cinematography, the vfx, everything was just beautiful.

My favourite scenes are  the scene with small Ji-Eum. She is just soo cute!!

Mine was when  Kang Min Ki mentioned that he heard his name from the female lead after a long time. It was either that moment or when he saw her on the bridge in his first life when FL was dying he looked at her with eyes that were longing for someone. And, when the female lead asked him if they were each other's first love in her first life, he seemed shy and denied it. However, the way he looked at her made me think otherwise. It was the first time I experienced a 'support lead syndrome.