Any thoughts about the 1st episode to peoplewho have already watched it?

I don't know if it's my thing. I mean the drama seems ok (Mike He ^^) but in the same time I already saw this kind of story and it was more entertaining (Guardians). So I think I gonna postponed it. 

is a light hearted fantasy drama i like it ^-^ but i guess the pace is quite slow.

I kinna exciting about this. Since I like Taiwanese Drama but only few available on Netflix and viki.com, so I will watch it no matter what. Only 2 EP so far, and it is steady pace. I think it is more to come. 

The special effects aren't the best but I feel like the show has it's heart in the right place. I agree that the pacing is slow, based on the first two episodes, but the character interactions are good. I'll keep watching.

Ah, there's nothing special about it. I thought it'd be more interesting, but it's just ok. It reminds me of Uncanny Counter, which is much better.

It's not great, but it is good enough. It's entertaining enough to take my mind off my current health concerns.

Pacing seems to be getting much better but the biggest issue is episode structure. Half an episode shouldn't be dedicated to romcom antics and then a ghost, introduced in the previous episode, appears in the second half. This is a supernatural ghost show, there shouldn't be such a huge separation between the characters personal drama and the ghost stories. 

I think when the writing wants to be really good, it's 10/10 material, but I'm baffled how a show is allowed to air where ghost cases are constantly dragged out longer than they should and they resolve in the middle of an episode rather than at the end. Someone in the process of creating this show should've demanded more sensible episode structure. Ghost cases shouldn't be dragged out, the ending should be towards the end of an episode, and they should be constant throughout the entire episode rather than appearing only halfway through an episode. 

I love certain episodes, I'm totally bored by some, and I'm satisfied with a few.  Hopefully, whoever is writing this improves in the future and makes sure the rest of their shows don't have this problem because they are very talented but they definitely have issues that they need to fix.