I am aware of the fact that certain factors of this show have hurt a lot of Korean citizens. However, the broadcasting system sent out a statement saying that they would clear everything up as the plot advances. So, give them a chance.

Another thing I would like to point is that many people are manipulating the true feelings of Korean to their own benefit, aka hating on Jisoo. Jisoo has done nothing wrong and I will report every comment that slanders her. Slandering and critics are different.

Just to sum things up, Snowdrop is probably not getting canceled. It seems like a hate phase that will eventually pass as more of the plot is revealed.

Thanks for reading <3

This was a good reading, thank you. 

Talking about manipulating other people, I noticed that one of the 3 existing reviews for snowdrop (now 2) was simply created to spread the same false information the user was spreading everywhere on the comment section. There's a limit for everything. I reported that "review" and it got removed in no time by the mods and I'll keep reporting every "review" used for the sake of spreading more propaganda. You've all been warned.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (breathes) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

urg why do u want to break the happiness so badly

Rubber Soul:

lets go human right violations are cool now

Your review got banned after I reported it

Ho-how you like that?
You gon' like that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that
How you like that? (Bada-bing, bada-boom-boom-boom)
How you like that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that?
Now look at you, now look at me, look at you, now look at me
Look at you, now look at me, how you like that?
 DareDaniel:

Your review got banned after I reported it

Ho-how you like that?
You gon' like that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that
How you like that? (Bada-bing, bada-boom-boom-boom)
How you like that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that?

cringe

SummerM:

cringe

Deal with it, oh yeah ohh yeahhh 

jisoo is losing fans and futuredeals. fans not caring about history is expected but you are hurting your own fav and suppressing people. very right wing/fascist

IU 127:
jisoo is losing fans

For each fan she loses, she gets thousands of new ones everyday.

JISOO🤍 Instagram Stats and Analytics (@sooyaaa__) | SocialTracker 

IU 127:
and futuredeals

Which futuredeals did she lose?  Even Dior is promoting Snowdrop.

Can you prove your claims?

IU 127:
fans not caring about history is expected

If you are a fan of Jisoo it means you don't care about history and if you're not a fan of her it means that you care. Logic 0/10.

IU 127:
but you are hurting your own fav

Prove it.

IU 127:
very right wing/fascist

Because you read it on a tumblr post?

NotJohnity:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (breathes) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

haha this comment made my day ^^

I just know one thing no matter what others you should first watch the episodes find the history and then say something cause I have already gone too 

And it was not related to any thing that causes history distortion 

So then making stupid assumptions just believe yourselves first 

Haters have many reasons to hate 

No worries lovers like us will also have many reason to love the drama 

#supportsnowdrop❄️

DareDaniel:

This was a good reading, thank you. 

Talking about manipulating other people, I noticed that one of the 3 existing reviews for snowdrop (now 2) was simply created to spread the same false information the user was spreading everywhere on the comment section. There's a limit for everything. I reported that "review" and it got removed in no time by the mods and I'll keep reporting every "review" used for the sake of spreading more propaganda. You've all been warned.

Hi, there are two more reviews just related to the controversy, can you report them, or you can tell me how to report, so I would personally do so. Thank you.

ship:

Hi, there are two more reviews just related to the controversy, can you report them, or you can tell me how to report, so I would personally do so. Thank you.

there's a ⋁ on the top right, that's where the report option is. Please remember to not abuse it though or the mods won't be happy.

Also, it helps to mark such reviews as not helpful.

Luna123:

there's a ⋁ on the top right, that's where the report option is. Please remember to not abuse it though or the mods won't be happy.

Also, it helps to mark such reviews as not helpful.

Thank You.

Somehow i knew that it wouldn't be cancelled. The amount of money that Disney + paid for it ensured it would finish its run to the end. It makes no economical sense to have it cancelled. A large cooperation such as Disney woud't allow it to happen. Anyway if it was cancelled in Korea, Disney would  & did stream it on their own platform. They are trying to get people to move from Netflix + other streaming Platforms to move to theirs.  Hence them aggressively buying up everything they can get their hands on. 

Any way I dropped the show after 2 episodes, found it boring and cliched. Looks no different than any other kdrama romance drama's . It lacks any spark.