**IMPORTANT**

Hello, to those of you who likes/love/enjoys/is fond of snowdrop like me... i'd like to take some of your time into reading through informations about "Snowdrop Blu-Ray" and help by filling-up the DAUM Survey regarding Snowdrop's Blu-Ray release. The survey is totally free and you just need an account. Do note that it's important to fill this survey before the drama ends.

All the infos and tutorials regarding it are found on this link below:

https://twitter.com/onewaywithchu/status/1482964915367276546?t=6SjAlFWmXvWttGBcwh6Tcw&s=19

-----

[Quick info] about what the contents of the Blu-Ray are (though contents would still depend on the director): 

- More behind scenes

- NG's

- Cast Commentary

- Deleted scenes

- Cast interview

- Signed posters, photobooks etc. 

[Quick info] if Blu-Ray is not approved:

- Distributors will delete/erase snowdrop contents once a new drama starts after snowdrop. We will never get to see the unreleased contents ever, furthermore, such act as deletion has been halted by @snowdrop_bluray for now. 

-----

I'm just sharing this piece of info in hopes we can get more people/fans to fill up the survey as getting blu-ray for snowdrop is pretty important, especially if we want more contents from them. 

credits to @onewaywithchu on twitter for the infos.

Thanks for sharing this thing here on MDL. Great Job :)

Supti:

Thanks for sharing this thing here on MDL. Great Job :)

You're welcome! I just noticed no one has been talking or shared about it yet...so yeah, hope we get that blu-ray ^^

I got to know about Snowdrop Blue-Ray thing from Twitter. Many fandom promoting this thing on different platform like Facebook,Instagram etc. I also thought to share this on MDL. But here some people are putting mask on face and show too much criticism without even facts. And without any thinking about people feelings they start to call  it FanWar. 

By the way, thanks to you to take this initiative to share it. Let's enjoy Snowdrop to the fullest.

Supti:

I got to know about Snowdrop Blue-Ray thing from Twitter. Many fandom promoting this thing on different platform like Facebook,Instagram etc. I also thought to share this on MDL. But here some people are putting mask on face and show too much criticism without even facts. And without any thinking about people feelings they start to call  it FanWar. 

By the way, thanks to you to take this initiative to share it. Let's enjoy Snowdrop to the fullest.

Same here, I learned about it from twitter as well. Right but there will always be those type of people, the best thing to do is just ignore and not be bothered by them as giving attention will only lead to more negativity. I think that despite how there are such people, there are still many of those who are liking and enjoying this drama like us. Yep! Let us enjoy to the fullest! ^^