Lys:

Wait, how do you see the uncut version? Is it behind a paywall or something?

Yeah its on the 3plus website under premium 

QueerDudeGermany:

Anyone Knows which Scenes are additional in Ep.2? I watched the free Version on YouTube and I guess something with the mother is missing

I added Ep 2 above.

Ep 2 extra scene summaries added above.

jpny01:

Ep 2 extra scene summaries added above.

Thanks for that. As i thougt, additional scenes with the mother were missing

Scene summaries from Ep 5 are above. There's one left out that seems extremely important to me.

jpny01:

Scene summaries from Ep 5 are above. There's one left out that seems extremely important to me.

Thanks for that, especially the last scene of the uncut version gives the ending a totally different meaning

jpny01:

Summary of cut scenes from Ep 3 added above.

Can you kindly tell me what the duration time for ep 5 uncut version?

Alysia_ Nevermore:

Can you kindly tell me what the duration time for ep 5 uncut version?

My subscription just expired - to maximize I'd prefer to renew when Ep 6 airs. I don't remember the exact duration but it was almost an hour - maybe 55 minutes or so. It was a little shorter than previous episodes.   I'll modify the post on Tue to show the run times of the uncut version.

jpny01:

My subscription just expired - to maximize I'd prefer to renew when Ep 6 airs. I don't remember the exact duration but it was almost an hour - maybe 55 minutes or so. It was a little shorter than previous episodes.   I'll modify the post on Tue to show the run times of the uncut version.

Thank you so much that will be really helpful!

For some reasons, I cannot find the wedding scene that you mention in ep 5. Is it also for the uncut version only?

JohnnyX:

For some reasons, I cannot find the wedding scene that you mention in ep 5. Is it also for the uncut version only?

Yes it is in the uncut version

Alysia_ Nevermore:

Yes it is in the uncut version

T-T no wonder I could not find it anywhere and to my surprise, even some sites that I know show the cut version of ep 5 rather than the uncut version, unlike previous eps

Ep 6 cut scene summaries added. There is a huge amount cut from this episode. The longest and least important is the first, but the rest make it flow better, and it's almost criminal to cut anything with Dan as the acting is so amazing.

I also added the length of each of the uncut episodes.

jpny01:

Ep 6 cut scene summaries added. There is a huge amount cut from this episode. The longest and least important is the first, but the rest make it flow better, and it's almost criminal to cut anything with Dan as the acting is so amazing.

I also added the length of each of the uncut episodes.

WOW... just wow... the difference between the cut and uncut is just huge this time. Such great acting that was cut and reading your summaries I actually went to look for the uncut version. (I already watched the cut version on YouTube)
Thank you for doing this for us, it's much appreciated

MinaPoe:

WOW... just wow... the difference between the cut and uncut is just huge this time. Such great acting that was cut and reading your summaries I actually went to look for the uncut version. (I already watched the cut version on YouTube)
Thank you for doing this for us, it's much appreciated

My pleasure. For Eps 1-4, I actually thought the cut version was better - most of what was cut out was unnecessary or even tedious - but the cut in the play in Ep 5 and the large amount they cut out of Ep 6 really lessened the eps and changed the meaning of some of the scenes. Plus, it's a sin to cut any of Green's time - it's all first-rate.