Lys:

Wait, how do you see the uncut version? Is it behind a paywall or something?

Yes - you have to get a premium subscription to Ch3. It's only USD $2 per month.

Ep 9. Cut scenes are now summarized in the OP. The are over 36 minutes cut out. None of the scenes are critical, but they do explain a few more things and improved the flow.

the description of scene 2 made me LOL

The cut version is pretty chaotic, even if "nothing important" is omitted.

For example in episode 9, it jumps straight from Phob nearly having mental breakdown to Phob lying in Phat's lap, smiling. 

I'm not sure if it's just the cut version or the whole mystery premise, but I'm getting lost in the plot (like how can Phob's mother be lifeless one episode and totally fine in this one? When have Phob and Phat even gotten together?!)

I should probably rewatch once it ends, or I'm just generally dumb.

Episode 10 cut scenes added to OP.  They cut out a whole lot of making out and one important scene.

Thank you for your hard work <3

Nguyễn Hoàng Ngọc:

Thank you for your hard work <3

Glad to have been of service! I hope they eventually release the uncut version because it really is much better.

jpny01:

Glad to have been of service! I hope they eventually release the uncut version because it really is much better.

Yes, I was grateful to watch the whole film; it's sad that not many people get to see such a good film in its entirety. If everyone saw the uncut version, the film would definitely become much more popular, and the score would be much higher, as it deserves.

I  was wondering about the last scene, like what's that about. :)  Probably a sneak peak for S2 haha.

Having a cut version was the dumbest idea ever. Honestly, I've watched 3 episodes and had to stop because I had a feeling there were a lot of things missing.  At first I thought the series wasn't properly edited or it had plot holes, and then I find out they're cutting scenes out? Now I have to watch everything from the beginning. They could at least have given us a warning or something. Terrible decision making. It just makes me so angry. Hate it, hate it, hate it! 

Andre Souza:

Having a cut version was the dumbest idea ever. Honestly, I've watched 3 episodes and had to stop because I had a feeling there were a lot of things missing.  At first I thought the series wasn't properly edited or it had plot holes, and then I find out they're cutting scenes out? Now I have to watch everything from the beginning. They could at least have given us a warning or something. Terrible decision making. It just makes me so angry. Hate it, hate it, hate it! 

I completely understand your frustration. Sometimes they're constrained by having to broadcast it on TV which forces cuts, but why would you ever use the cut version online?  Also, the choice of scenes to cut is infuriating - some changed the meaning 180 degrees, and don't get me started on cutting intimacy. Some cuts were an actual advantage, like everything about what's-her-name's magic hair and her family history, which were a bit silly & boring, but those were in a minority. The full version is much better and flows much better. So much so that it motivaed me to watch it twice just to summarize the differences.

Hi...I wonder...why they CUT it? What's the reason? I thought usually they only cut out intimate scenes but it seems like they cut quite a huge chunk for this show? Thanks in advance for the answer!

I don't know why they keep doing this - it was also the case for Love Syndrome. It really detracts from a series to have so much cut out of it. 

Thanks for the reply and this thread! :)